Melt & Pour Frosting

Moonstar

Is there any way to making frosting out of melt and pour without using a foaming bath base ? I was going to make bath bombs for my granddaughters birthday but I need more 

ingredients than I thought I would. So I decided to make her unicorn soap instead. I was looking at some online recipes and they say I need foaming bath base along with melt

+ pour along with a few other items. Is there any way to make the frosting with just using melt + pour ? 

17 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Is there any way to making frosting out of melt and pour without using a foaming bath base ? I was going to make bath bombs for my granddaughters birthday but I need more 

ingredients than I thought I would. So I decided to make her unicorn soap instead. I was looking at some online recipes and they say I need foaming bath base along with melt

+ pour along with a few other items. Is there any way to make the frosting with just using melt + pour ? 

You can whip it, but it will get solid pretty quickly. 

For frosting on my bath bombs, I use my bubble scoop recipe and pipe on the bbs. (when I do it, I've actually only done that twice) 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Do you have some liquid soap on hand?  I think you can add a bit of it while you're whipping.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

You can whip it, but it will get solid pretty quickly. 

For frosting on my bath bombs, I use my bubble scoop recipe and pipe on the bbs. (when I do it, I've actually only done that twice) 

Thanks again for your advice 😊