Aztec F.O. Order

kdmorgan

Placed my order from Aztec today. I'm a little concerned about the reformulated ones. I hope I got some good ones :) 

Fruity Pebbles Type

Almond Biscotti

Butterscotch Brulee

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow BBW Type

Olive Oil & Bergamot

Tropical Mojito

Banana Nut Bread

Volcano (Cabri Blue Type) - Reformulated

Amish Harvest

Birthday Cake

Cantaloupe & Lily

Rosemary Mint (Aveda Type) - Reformulated

Salted Caramels (Yankee Type)

Sandalwood - Reformulated

Twisted Peppermint (BBW Type)

Vanilla Bean

Iced Lemon Cookie

Forever Red (BBW Type)

Creme Brulee

Christmas Cookie

Black Sea

Leaves (Slatkin/BBW Type)

Lemon Grass - Reformulated

Edited to add: I got my tracking email 30 minutes after I placed the order! That's fast service :)

Edited by kdmorgan

51 minutes ago, kdmorgan said:

Tropical Mojito - Haven't tried this one, sounds like something I'd like though. 

Cantaloupe & Lily - I love this one. It's a nice mellow floral with a hint of melon. 

Twisted Peppermint (BBW Type) - nice strong peppermint

Forever Red (BBW Type) - I love this one also, smells exactly like the BBW version, but is very light, so keep that in mind. 

Black Sea - Love this one OOB but haven't put it in anything yet. 

The Tropical Mojito and Olive Oil and Bergomot are on special right now (edited) so I couldn't pass it up LOL. I'm glad you mentioned the peppermint. I have been looking for a really good one :) I hope the forever red isn't too weak :(

Edited by Scented

I was looking at the Olive Oil and Bergamot as well, it sounds very upscale and unisex, which I usually like.

I am so on the fence about Black Sea. It is very unique and an interesting departure from the usual ocean fragrances. I put it in a paraffin blend at 7%, and both the hot throw and cold throw are very strong. I let burn for a few hours yesterday afternoon, and the family wasn't sure what to think about it. Everyone said it smelled good, but no one got too excited about it. Maybe it will get a better reception during the summer. I can't decide if I want to soap it. I am definitely going to see how it does in incense.

@kdmorgan I think I have some rosemary mint and lemongrass prior to the reformulation that I have no plans to use if the reformulated doesn't work out for you. Maybe just a couple oz of both but let me know if you get desperate. 

Olive Oil and Bergamot sounds amazing to me - I need to put in an Aztec order so maybe I'll give that a shot. 

• Thanks 1