scentsy melts-

country bee

From a scentsy rep here in wv. The melts do smell great but your hand get all oily.When I opened it to smell it ,it did not look oily but when I got home a day or 2 later  and pushed the melts out of the clam shell thats where the oily mess happened. Whats so great about that?

Hmm! That is crazy.  I hAve only bought 1 to try it out and got it off Amazon. So, I'm no expert on their product. I believe I read they reformulated recently or at least repackaged. I can not imagine that is the way they intended. And it is not like we have hot temp right now. I wonder what the deal is. ?

This is something Scentsy refers to as the sweats. They blame this on the way customers are storing them. I am currently a consultant but I also do a daily home fragrance vlog on YouTube and I did a mini series on the Scentsy Sweats on my channel. Essentially what they have done is change their fragrance oil quality and they max out their fragrance load which in turn it seeps out of the bar. I really cant for the life of me figure out what the heck they are thinking. They increase the price of Scentsy bars by 33% as of Sept.1.2017 and at the same time they are encouraging consultants to tell their customers to use 4-5 cubes per melt for the intended fragrance experience...... ughhhh and the bars are a disasterous melted mess:( I feel terrible for saying this as I am a consultant but the quality of the bars have decreased incredibly over the past couple years and tons and tons of people are turning to vendor wax. Understandably so because of the price, quality and variety.... I dont blame them. If you are on YouTube feel free to check out my channel, its called Sweet Scents from the Dollhouse.

1 hour ago, country bee said:

The small pack I used 2 cubes ,scent good for a few hours then slowly died. I used a 1 ounce size and I put it in the warmer at 7 This morning and it is now1:39 and can barely smell it now in 25 plate  watt warmer.

Just curious, are you using a scentsy brand warmer or another brand. (Really, even in another brand it should be lasting longer than that.) 

I can't imagine why they would reformulate to have to use almost the entire package for 1 use.