Just Scents Oils I can't decide on....

Trappeur

Was wondering if anyone has any reviews on these oils I have sitting in my cart at Just Scent???

I've never ordered any of these and they all sound just lovely.

Would be going in 464 wax.

Thanks.

Trappeur

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT SHAMPURE AVEDA Fragrance Oil Type - A dead on duplication! This soothing and enticing blend is a mixture of over 25 raw materials. The basic components consist of Coriander oil, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot with the sweet seductive aroma of Ylang ylang intermingled throughout!

AVOCADO AND SEA SALT FRAGRANCE OIL - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT - AVOCADO AND SEA SALT Fragrance Oil - Salty marine notes blend with bright grapefruit, soft white rose, and creamy avocado to create this wonderful summer fragrance.  This oil is so fresh and clean and best of all super strong!  You will want this in your line! 

WOOD SAGE AND SEA SALT JM FRAGRANCE OIL TYPE - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT WOOD SAGE AND SEA SALT, JO MALONE Fragrance Oil Type - You will love the JUST SCENT version of this popular scent!  Himalayan Sea Salt is complimented with Crushed Sage and Oud Wood.  Escape the everyday along the windswept shore. Waves breaking white, the air fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs. Mingling with the woody earthiness of sage. Lively, spirited and totally joyful. To uplift, to wind down, or simply to add an air of luxury. Transform the atmosphere with luxury and opulence.

AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT FRAGRANCE OIL TYPE - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT Fragrance Oil Type - A BEST SELLER!  You will love our version of this popular scent. This is a VERY strong dupe.  More herbaceous in nature than the Rosemary Mint we also stock. Super Strong!

COCONUT MILK AND LAVENDER FRAGRANCE OIL - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT COCONUT MILK AND LAVENDER Fragrance Oil - You will totally love this fabulous oil!  A beautiful and enticing blend of lavender with silky French vanilla infused with rich coconut milk and hints of musk. This oil is fabulous with an amazing scent throw! 

ROSEMARY MINT FRAGRANCE OIL - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT ROSEMARY MINT Fragrance Oil - Super refreshing - this is a surprise in the bottle!  You won't expect the fabulous scent when it hits your nose!  Try this fabulous twist of Rosemary and spearmint leaves! This is a very minty herbal aromatic blend.  Very Refreshing! Super strong!

COPPER COCONUT FRAGRANCE OIL TYPE - 1 LB

COPPER COCONUT Fragrance Oil Type - You will love this warm, sensual blend of raw Coconut, Sea Salted Shell and Soft Amber, orange and Tonka Bean.  A peaceful, comforting scent.  A breezy, beautiful fragrance oil that combines raw, creamed coconut with salty sea air and just a hint of amber to create a beachy yet sophisticated scent.  This is not just a Summer scent.  It will be loved all year!  I totally LOVE this oil!

• Like 1

I have the Rosemary Mint and personally I like Flaming's much better...the one from Just Scent is too minty for my nose and I can't smell any rosemary at all. I haven't tried the Aveda Rosemary Mint Type yet, so maybe that one is more balanced.

The Shampure Aveda Type smells exactly like Aveda's Shampure and is very strong. I can't really come up with a good description for it, but I can't see it as a candle scent, but more of a bath and body scent.

The other one on your list that I have tried is the Avocado and Sea Salt, and used that in 464 wax last year. It's a clean, spa-like scent but for me wasn't a strong one. I might give it a try it again.

• Like 2

Oh wow Olives!   Thanks so much for the great reviews!    I won't order the "Rosemary Mint"....I order from Flaming weekly and need to order from them today so I will get a small bottle of the Rosemary Mint from them......

Trappeur

• Like 1

I haven't tried any of those oils, just wanted to say I love Shampure and use it in my hair care products. I have only used the Shampure from Nurture thou and not in candles. To me its very aromatic, spicy, warm, reminds me of the old prell shampoo scent only more heady and spicy and pairs nicely with clean scents.

I love Shampure, it is one of my favorite bath and body fragrances! I did use the WSP dupe in wax tarts and it was a lovely earthy spring kind of tart. Didn't try it in a candle though. 

My sister gave me a sample of JS's Aveda Rosemary Mint, and I did NOT like it all. It was much too sweet, not herbaceous at all, and not very brisk or minty either. It was pretty boring, and think I ended up using it as a mixer to get rid of it.

Haven't tried any of the other ones!

15 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Was wondering if anyone has any reviews on these oils I have sitting in my cart at Just Scent???

I've never ordered any of these and they all sound just lovely.

Would be going in 464 wax.

Thanks.

Trappeur

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT SHAMPURE AVEDA Fragrance Oil Type - A dead on duplication! This soothing and enticing blend is a mixture of over 25 raw materials. The basic components consist of Coriander oil, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot with the sweet seductive aroma of Ylang ylang intermingled throughout!

AVOCADO AND SEA SALT FRAGRANCE OIL - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT - AVOCADO AND SEA SALT Fragrance Oil - Salty marine notes blend with bright grapefruit, soft white rose, and creamy avocado to create this wonderful summer fragrance.  This oil is so fresh and clean and best of all super strong!  You will want this in your line! 

WOOD SAGE AND SEA SALT JM FRAGRANCE OIL TYPE - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT WOOD SAGE AND SEA SALT, JO MALONE Fragrance Oil Type - You will love the JUST SCENT version of this popular scent!  Himalayan Sea Salt is complimented with Crushed Sage and Oud Wood.  Escape the everyday along the windswept shore. Waves breaking white, the air fresh with sea salt and spray. Alive with the mineral scent of the rugged cliffs. Mingling with the woody earthiness of sage. Lively, spirited and totally joyful. To uplift, to wind down, or simply to add an air of luxury. Transform the atmosphere with luxury and opulence.

AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT FRAGRANCE OIL TYPE - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT Fragrance Oil Type - A BEST SELLER!  You will love our version of this popular scent. This is a VERY strong dupe.  More herbaceous in nature than the Rosemary Mint we also stock. Super Strong!

COCONUT MILK AND LAVENDER FRAGRANCE OIL - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT COCONUT MILK AND LAVENDER Fragrance Oil - You will totally love this fabulous oil!  A beautiful and enticing blend of lavender with silky French vanilla infused with rich coconut milk and hints of musk. This oil is fabulous with an amazing scent throw! 

ROSEMARY MINT FRAGRANCE OIL - 1 LB

bestseller.jpg
JUST SCENT ROSEMARY MINT Fragrance Oil - Super refreshing - this is a surprise in the bottle!  You won't expect the fabulous scent when it hits your nose!  Try this fabulous twist of Rosemary and spearmint leaves! This is a very minty herbal aromatic blend.  Very Refreshing! Super strong!

COPPER COCONUT FRAGRANCE OIL TYPE - 1 LB

COPPER COCONUT Fragrance Oil Type - You will love this warm, sensual blend of raw Coconut, Sea Salted Shell and Soft Amber, orange and Tonka Bean.  A peaceful, comforting scent.  A breezy, beautiful fragrance oil that combines raw, creamed coconut with salty sea air and just a hint of amber to create a beachy yet sophisticated scent.  This is not just a Summer scent.  It will be loved all year!  I totally LOVE this oil!

I have have Aztecs Copper Coconut ,amazing scent .I would think Just Scents is just as good .You will not be disappointed with this one .It is a  Bath Body Works dupe .

On 2/20/2018 at 4:44 PM, CHB said:

I have tried the wood sage and sea salt in 6006 and it did not throw well for me. 

Oh bummer! This is one I really wanted to try. I use 464 so maybe it will perform differently, but I'll stick to the sample size to test first.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/21/2018 at 5:23 PM, Trappeur said:

Well, I'll get off my duff tonight and get all these oils ordered and let you know how well they do in 464.

hey Trapp did you ever order those scents from Just Scents?? I'm really curious how you liked them?

• 5 weeks later...

I know I am late to the game here but I have the Avocado and Sea Salt and the Coconut Milk and Lavender.  Everyone loved the blends with Avocado and Sea Salt and Love Love Love the Coconut Milk and Lavender.  I haven't tried the others Trapp so you will have to let us know how they do. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 3:44 PM, CHB said:

I have tried the wood sage and sea salt in 6006 and it did not throw well for me. 

I'm finally getting around to replying to this--I hope it's still helpful.

I absolutely love the Wood Sage and Sea Salt and it actually does well in 6006 for me.  I used 7% since these type of scents are usually soft--perfect HT and CT.

The Shampure dupe is nice.  Great HT and CT in 6006; may need to wick up one.

I used both of these scents for a Spa Series for Mother's Day 🌿

• Thanks 1

Hi - I purchased and used the Pomegranate Noir, Wood, Sea Salt and Sage, and Rosemary and Mint scent in 464 and I got a great cold throw but the hot throw wasn't the best. This can be attributed to curing times but I do recommend these F/O considering they're pretty good dupes to the JM scents. 

• 3 years later...

Don’t do it!!!! Just purchased six (16 oz) bottles of FO from them...waste of $154! Can’t sell these on Etsy, as they have NO SCENT! The 6 I purchased are: Wild Peach Poppies, Lavender & chamomile, Wood sage & Sea Salt, Honey Lavender, WhiteTea & Sage, and Namaste. Waste of wax, labels, ink, clamshells, dye, and warning stickers...and time! No scent whatsoever. I was excited because they offer fragrances I’ve never seen before at my usual companies, but lesson learned...”don’t fix what ain’t broke “! From now on, I will be sticking with Flaming Candle, Candle Science, and Lonestar! WASTE! 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, NikkiBay said:

Don’t do it!!!! Just purchased six (16 oz) bottles of FO from them...waste of $154! Can’t sell these on Etsy, as they have NO SCENT! The 6 I purchased are: Wild Peach Poppies, Lavender & chamomile, Wood sage & Sea Salt, Honey Lavender, WhiteTea & Sage, and Namaste. Waste of wax, labels, ink, clamshells, dye, and warning stickers...and time! No scent whatsoever. I was excited because they offer fragrances I’ve never seen before at my usual companies, but lesson learned...”don’t fix what ain’t broke “! From now on, I will be sticking with Flaming Candle, Candle Science, and Lonestar! WASTE! 

Oh no that must really hurt. I got the wood sage & sea salt. Been using it for almost 3 years and thankfully nothing has changed.

8 hours ago, NikkiBay said:

I haven't used any of the ones you listed but I have several of hers that are great. I'm sorry that you have had that experience. I do love a lot of Flaming, CS and Lone Star oils too.

Have you tried selling the JS oils on here?