Warmers and Palm Wax

Barefootgirl

I’ve read quite a few threads from years back on here mentioning palm wax melts don't melt in bulb warmers. So is this still an ongoing issue for the majority of users or have warmers evolved greatly over the last 5+ years? It seemed the plate style worked okay but these days I think bulb warmers are the more common used ones. So confused on this. 

I have been testing for a year now and have used both bulb and hot plate style from candle warmers etc and a bulb type from scentsy. Both warmers from candlewarmers.com performed pretty much the same. The scentsy warmer I used melted the wax but did not get it hot enough to throw. 

When comparing one fragrance that threw strong in a large room with hotter warmers it barely threw in the scentsy in a small bedroom. 

I am not sure if all scentsy warmers are the same, but that bulb warmer only got the wax to around 150 degrees. Both the bulb and hot plate got the wax to 180-185.

I really wish there were warmers on the market that got hotter, say, 190-195 because I think that is really where palm wax needs to be. 

• Thanks 1