Does anyone use Atkins & Pearce Wicks

Ended up with 6 huge boxes (6000) of Atkins and Pearce Wicks but can't make heads or tails of the labels on the boxes....Contacted the company but I was told they don't make candles...just sell wicks hahahah fair enough. It would be a shame to see these wicks go to waste though.

Hey Flicker not sure why the photos wouldn't upload in email...but here they are...let me know if you can decipher  what they actually are. I would love to know if I could actually use them. I also got the containers and molds that are listed on the side of the labels...but I did not get any wax so I have no idea what wax is suitable for the wicks.

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_2991.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2990.JPG

Top to bottom

6.5" 44-28-18 Zinc Core
4" 44-24-18 Zinc COre
9.5" #2 Square Braid Cotton
6.5"        "             "           "

9.5"        "             "           "
6.5" 36.24-24 Paper Core

9.5" ??? More info needed

please excuse my ignorance Flicker ...I only  know wicks by HTP Series,  Eco series, LX Series, and even then its a  struggle:D 

I saw that someone kindly wrote on the boxes what they used them in (that definitely helps)...but not with what kind if wax....although I suspect it was straight paraffin looks like some more research is needed

I had hoped  I might be able to utilize some of them with a 464/4630 blend...May just have to sell all the wicks along with the pillar candle molds they came with!

Wonder if anyone here needs pillar molds....perhaps I better place an add in the classies!

Thanks a ton for your help Flicker!

hi smellywax  Yes I have read that and it's good information...but  I'm unsure of the size...Honestly I am thinking that its just not worth the effort .to test ...hate to waste 6000 plus wicks ....

• 1 month later...

HUNDREDS of pillar molds ??? Nice problem....I am trying to source some 9-1/2" metal star molds right now. Looks like Yaley has the best prices I can find. They have ones for under 10 bucks that cost up to 30 bucks anywhere else...and shipping looks very reasonable.

I am just looking for three or four to start with. I have not found any seamless molds for six point or five point rounded star pillars at nine and a half inches height. I assumed you could not get star molds in seamless since I have not seen them anywhere. Plus I figured the same would not really matter since the candles would be dipped for cut and curl purposes?