Yes, we all knew that a couple months ago.:)

Keystone has pretty much all Peaks oils and way cheaper and shipping much cheaper also.....

I sent an email to Peaks 3 days ago to ask them a question and they have yet to respond back to me.

Trappuer

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Shari said:

I'll never purchase fro them.  Not the way they handled things.  I'll give Keystone my business first.  Plus as Trappeur said, better prices and cheaper shipping.  

This. 

The way they not only treated their customers, but the way they conducted themselves on Facebook in public, and then the way they bad-mouthed other suppliers (aka Keystone) publicly - well, let's just say they lost a lot of customers, myself included. 

• Like 1

I didn't follow all this on Facebook so I will take your word on it.

The Peaks that we knew and loved is gone forever. The Peaks that has been up and running for several months only sells FOs. Plus history tells us that because of all the past drama this could be a very unstable and short term biz. If Peaks is still running after a full year I will be surprised. I still have a couple Peaks FOs I use but will probably do like others and make my purchases of those oils through Keystone.

• Like 1