Samples to go out with orders

CorgiCaper

Hi All 🌷

Lately I have been asked for samples of scents to be sent to potential clients (not wholesale).  I only offer one size jar which has worked beautifully for me because it allows me to offer a large variety of scent combos.  With that said,  I do not offer clamshells.  Clamshells would seem like the appropriate answer to the "can you send out samples" inquiry.  But... I'm wondering if there are other ways that are more cost effective to remedy the sample need.  I use soy and coconut wax and it doesn't set up firm enough to pop out of the container.  Obviously, I can't send FO's 😂

Thanks,

Corgi Caper

I was really looking for a way to get scent to them without wasting wax.  NG sends dipped wooden roses.  Idk if I could send them in the mail.  Either that or a swatch with a drop of FO on it and enclosed in a sealed small container.  

I need to figure this out  😑😑😐😐

Like these: https://www.bulkapothecary.com/silver-heat-seal-sample-packet-2-inch-x-4-75-inch/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA2NXTBRDoARIsAJRIvLwjlHBZ4jp5uFjUKUI39GzFhqbtO_seEXP3kpsa0jBcqgt9JLNDIjEaApXfEALw_wcB

they come in many sizes. That one above is available on amazon, eBay, and tons of other places. You can cut that in half and get 2 sniffies from it. 

I seal mine with a hair straightener flat iron.

IMG_1477.PNG

• Like 1