Re: Help?! Looking for a specific scent

Marleigha

Hello everyone!  Last night I was peeking around and reading a few posts, as I hadn't been on Crfat Server for a while.  I had noticed that someone mentioned that ICS Wildberry Mousse ( which has been on my radar) was the same as a certain scent I was going to get and thought I wrote it down.... 

Went to go see what it was and it was gone.... Not sure where I put it now.  So, I just did a search for it and oddly enough it's wasn't the same scent twin I had seen last night.  I can't remember exactly what one it was, but I know it was not Country Berry Hotcakes.  It was another fruity blend... 🤔

Any help is appreciated....  It's one of those things that will drive me nuts overtime.  So want to try and see if any of you may know what else it smells like.  It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't recall right now.  Thanks in advance ladies/gents!  😇

I believe I remember that post too Marleigha.  But I think you are correct in saying someone said it was just like Country Berry Hotcakes....I'll try and do a search.

It seems like it would be something that Belinda would say....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you referring to this thread? 

Wait - disregard! I re-read and see that you said it is NOT Country Berry Hotcakes. UGH. Sorry.

Edited by Lana
Removed thread link that was incorrect
  • Like 1

I found another thread that mentioned JS Grandma's Berry Griddlecakes being the same, but it was from 2006-2007 and JS now refers to it as Country Berry Hotcakes (not sure if it's been reformulated of anything in the meantime)

Edited by Lana

Thanks 

On 2/2/2018 at 2:44 AM, Marleigha said:

Crfat

Thanks so much @Trappeur and @Lana   I do recall both of those threads but for some reason I'm thinking someone said it's like a fruity FO.  I may be completely wrong but I have been wanting to get ICS WILDBERRY MOUSSE and when I seen this thread I thought hmmm... maybe I don't need it.  Have either one of you gals smelled ICS WBM?  😇  It sounds so yummy!  

I thought this sent the other day and went to respond again and there sat my original response?  That was so weird.  Has this happened to anyone else?  🤔

Edited by Marleigha

20 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Thanks 

Thanks so much @Trappeur and @Lana   I do recall both of those threads but for some reason I'm thinking someone said it's like a fruity FO.  I may be completely wrong but I have been wanting to get ICS WILDBERRY MOUSSE and when I seen this thread I thought hmmm... maybe I don't need it.  Have either one of you gals smelled ICS WBM?  😇  It sounds so yummy!  

I thought this sent the other day and went to respond again and there sat my original response?  That was so weird.  Has this happened to anyone else?  🤔

ICS Wild Berry Mousse smells the same as The Candlesource Vanilla & Fresh Berries to my nose .The VFBerry is another BBW dupe . Hope this helps .I cannot tell any difference between the two 😀

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Thanks 

The WBMousse is also similar to WSP Jelly donut .In my opinion ICS  WBM & Candlesource Vanilla & Fresh Berries are the same scent , just different names. The smell is awesome .

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 7:11 AM, Trappeur said:

I believe I remember that post too Marleigha.  But I think you are correct in saying someone said it was just like Country Berry Hotcakes....I'll try and do a search.

It seems like it would be something that Belinda would say....

Trappeur

Trappeur! You know me TOO well!! LOL! I think I did say it smelled like Country Berry Hotcakes to my nose. It seems like I poured both of those one day and couldn't tell a difference but it could've just been me!

On 2/4/2018 at 2:17 AM, Marleigha said:

Thanks 

It's very yummy! You won't be disappointed in my opinion. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 12:30 AM, katmeltswax said:

The WBMousse is also similar to WSP Jelly donut .In my opinion ICS  WBM & Candlesource Vanilla & Fresh Berries are the same scent , just different names. The smell is awesome .

Ahhh... I just picked up WSP Jelly Donut about 10-12 days ago and LOVE IT OOB!  Holy Schmoly I can really smell an authentic jelly donut it's crazy!  But ICS Wildberry Mousse has also been on my radar.... So your saying to your nose WSP jelly donut and ICS Wildberry Mousse smell the same?  😋

38 minutes ago, Belinda said:

It's very yummy! You won't be disappointed in my opinion. 

Hi Belinda!  😇  Have you smelled WSP Jelly Donut?  If so, to your nose does Jelly Donut from WSP smell similar to Wildberry Mousse?  Just want to make sure I don't miss out on something 😬 

On 2/7/2018 at 9:35 PM, Marleigha said:

Hi Belinda!  😇  Have you smelled WSP Jelly Donut?  If so, to your nose does Jelly Donut from WSP smell similar to Wildberry Mousse?  Just want to make sure I don't miss out on something 😬 

I'll have to check my oils from WSP and see if I have that one. I'll try to do that this weekend and get back with you but I don't remember smelling one that smells like wild berry mousse from them.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 9:33 PM, Marleigha said:

Ahhh... I just picked up WSP Jelly Donut about 10-12 days ago and LOVE IT OOB!  Holy Schmoly I can really smell an authentic jelly donut it's crazy!  But ICS Wildberry Mousse has also been on my radar.... So your saying to your nose WSP jelly donut and ICS Wildberry Mousse smell the same?  😋

I  think they are very similar .I have used both & love the scents.If I had to choose , would go with WSP Jelly Donut ,smells so good .You may find the scents differ ,just so very close to my nose.Hope this helps .Close enough I do not carry both any longer .I may have some ICS left in WBM ,I will be happy to send this to you ,if I do .

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 6:52 PM, Belinda said:

I'll have to check my oils from WSP and see if I have that one. I'll try to do that this weekend and get back with you but I don't remember smelling one that smells like wild berry mousse from them.

Thank you Belinda!  Yes please do lmk what your thoughts are.  I hope al is well with you!  😇🙏🏼

On 2/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, katmeltswax said:

I  think they are very similar .I have used both & love the scents.If I had to choose , would go with WSP Jelly Donut ,smells so good .You may find the scents differ ,just so very close to my nose.Hope this helps .Close enough I do not carry both any longer .I may have some ICS left in WBM ,I will be happy to send this to you ,if I do .

Aww... You ladies are so darn helpful and soooo.. sweet!  As corny as this may sound, I am really honored to be a part of this community!  The kindness and just overall good feeling I get from this everyone and everything on this forum is unheard of anymore!  THANK YOU Katmeltswax and everyone!  😇

• Like 1