greetings all from Ga

j.l.walden

greetings all,

My wife and I are from ga and have been developing a soy candle line after experimenting with various waxes, fo's, wicks , etc. for about a year or so. We are currently in the process of finalizing our scents and choosing containers.
    We will also be making goat milks soaps which have been dabling with as well. I am interested in other natural(as close to "all natural" as possible) soaps as well but have not gotten to that research yet.

Do not worry, we will not be launching any of our products until at least after at least 12 to 18 months product testing( some of the candle scents are in various stages of that phase already) as I am a lil over cautious.

I have been lurking a while and have found this forum a great wealth of info. 

I will see you on the posts

• Thanks 1

Hello and welcome to the world of testing and tweaking.   I don't make candles but have been making soap for 8 plus years now.  It's certainly a learning experience.  Just when you think you've got it something happens.  Fortunately, I loved the testing phase and it was well worth it.   There are a lot of helpful kind folks here.  Look forward to what you come up with.

• Like 1

Welcome too......This is THE place to be for any and all.   If you have been lurking here and reading I know you know that.  So jump in with the rest of us and enjoy!  Where in Georgia are you?  I'm in Cherrylog/Blue Ridge area.

Trappeur

• Like 1