Liquid soap

vberkesch

I've thought about adding liquid soap but decided not to as yet.  My best sellers are soaps, scrubs and lip balm.  I don't see a lot of liquid soaps at my shows so it would probably be a good sellers if I get around to doing it.

I've tried it a couple times. Once about 10 years ago. That was when I used a liquid soap base. I bought a gallon and bottled it in plastic jars with pumps. They were cute but no sale. So I never bought any more liquid soap base. Fast forward to last year. I started making my own liquid soap using the glycerin method. So I decided to bottle some as liquid hand soap. I did end up selling all the bottles but only at a very discounted rate.

In my experience liquid soap is just not a big seller for me and not worth the expense and my time. Sooooo, I just make it for myself and if I have any leftover then I sell for cheap at the market. FYI, the only way I could sell an 8oz jar of LS was for $5. The same price as my bar soap. Then it sold fine, but at a higher price no way!