Looking for a sweet coffee scent!

babyrn

LS has creme brulee, which smells more of coffee. But it does have a sweet, creamy aspect to it. Not sure why they added coffee to creme brulee?

It had a medium throw in palm. I was going to name it something like latte or cappuccino brulee.

• Like 1

Like Belinda, I really like JS Coffee Ice Cream.  Here are some others you might consider: 

ICS Orange Vanilla Coffee

AH Butter Rum Cappuccino

ICS Cinnamon Dolce Latte

ICS Cafe Vienna

AH Coffee House (I like to add all kinds of sweet and bakery type scents to this one - super easy to work with)

Backwoods Gingerbread Latte

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, jbradshaw said:

Aztec's Brazilian Coffee and Sugar Cane is really nice - true coffee but with a bit of sweetness, but not caramel, or vanilla or anything. 

I agree about Aztecs Coffee , wonderful scent .It smells just like a cup of sweet creamy coffee ,super strong.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, jbradshaw said:

Aztec's Brazilian Coffee and Sugar Cane is really nice - true coffee but with a bit of sweetness, but not caramel, or vanilla or anything. 

Does it smell at all like burnt popcorn? Every coffee scent I have tried smells just like burned popcorn.