Fave FO vendors?

RoxWix

Who is everyone's favourite go - to vendor for fragrance oils?  I have been using Lonestar, Candlewic and Candles and Supplies. I'm happy with what I have found but I'm wondering if there are some better/equally as good ones out there. :) Thanks!

On 1/16/2018 at 4:51 PM, Sarah S said:

Have you checked out the fragrance section of the forums? There's a whole section just for fragrance oils. Lots of great discussions about suppliers there.

I feel like I'm having a massive derp moment, but where is the fragrance section? When I see this mentioned, I am thinking of the fragrance discussion forum, but clearly that is not what is meant, right? Since that is where this thread is. I can see the reviews sub forums, but it looks like nobody has posted there in over a year?

Edited by NaughtyNancy

51 minutes ago, NaughtyNancy said:

I feel like I'm having a massive derp moment, but where is the fragrance section? When I see this mentioned, I am thinking of the fragrance discussion forum, but clearly that is not what is meant, right? Since that is where this thread is. I can see the reviews sub forums, but it looks like nobody has posted there in over a year?

No, you are absolutely correct! I was talking about this fragrance forum. The OP posted this in the Wickless section, but some helpful mod must have moved it to the right spot. 😊

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

No, you are absolutely correct! I was talking about this fragrance forum. The OP posted this in the Wickless section, but some helpful mod must have moved it to the right spot. 😊

I’m so glad you pointed this out because I was all like, wait, how many Coronas DID I have tonight ?? 😂 

But, back to the point, OP, I haven’t tried quite as many as most other members here because this is only a hobby for me, albeit a passionate one, lol. But fragrance is my fave part of it...

My faves so far are :

The Candle Source

Just Scent

Wholesale Supplies Plus ( BUT steer clear of their Pink Sugar & Warm Vanilla Sugar dupes, not sure what happened on those but someone dropped the ball there )

The Flaming Candle, only from multiple samples, cause I mainly order wax / wicks, etc from there...but the samples are all top notch !

RE, only a few so far, but again, top shelf quality.

And last but absolutely NOT least ? Candle Cocoon, who opened up my candle / tart making world to the immense joy that is Vanilla Voodoo ! The Red Banana & Ooey Gooey Caramel are also outstanding from there.

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Thanks 1

On 17/01/2018 at 3:50 PM, Sarah S said:

Yes, that was me. I moved the post, but I should have left the link to show the move. Sorry!