My First Sundae Candles

KateR

I am so happy at how my first attempt at sundae candles turned out. The ice cream is scented with sugar cookie, and the bottom part is scented with blackberry (from RE). The fruit embeds are from Tropical Breeze Candles. 

I made them for myself, my sister & a family friend - who know these are first attempts & no great burn or scent is guaranteed! Lol. I almost hate to do a test burn. 

There was enough left for a tiny float in a mini mason jar shot glass. 

C0768CB6-4FA4-42DF-B4D7-02BB1A296DAA.jpeg

B32BCD65-CCC8-46C8-8531-DD4A7F7115FB.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great job on those.  Sometimes I think that people buy them for the look and never burn them but I realize they need to be tested at least for burn.  As I consumer I wouldn't care if it didn't scent up a room but it will probably do well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 10:22 PM, KateR said:

I am so happy at how my first attempt at sundae candles turned out. The ice cream is scented with sugar cookie, and the bottom part is scented with blackberry (from RE). The fruit embeds are from Tropical Breeze Candles. 

I made them for myself, my sister & a family friend - who know these are first attempts & no great burn or scent is guaranteed! Lol. I almost hate to do a test burn. 

There was enough left for a tiny float in a mini mason jar shot glass. 

C0768CB6-4FA4-42DF-B4D7-02BB1A296DAA.jpeg

B32BCD65-CCC8-46C8-8531-DD4A7F7115FB.jpeg

Those are so cute I'm also making sundae candles just started actually...was wondering how they burned for you...

I'm trying to figure out how to make them burn correctly if it's even possible lol! Yours are really cute!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 8:35 PM, Candle husband said:

Those are so cute I'm also making sundae candles just started actually...was wondering how they burned for you...

I'm trying to figure out how to make them burn correctly if it's even possible lol! Yours are really cute!!!

Thanks! I haven’t actually tried burning them yet.  Two of the folks I made them for said they won’t burn them (close friends & I told them I had not done a test burn). I decided to keep the third. :-)

• Like 1