CB Advanced making a comeback in 2018

Apparently CB Advanced is making a comeback in 2018 :) ??? 

I got an email from an Australian supply company saying that CB Advanced is back in production and available from Jan 2018. Has anyone else heard about CB Advanced making a comeback? Im hoping its true because the Quantum waxes are horrible.

I can't seem to find any other info on the internet about the comeback. 

This is what I received from the Eroma here is Australia

https://info.eroma.com.au/ecosoya

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only seeing three comments on this thread so I hope I'm correct and not repeating something . I found out ecosoya cb advanced is coming back out in the US. I've called and emailed several companies. They are in the process of re testing it or waiting for samples so they can test it. Ecosoya supposedly is saying that it will be exactly the same however it will be in pellet form! Waiting for more info and will update! 

I am curious about this. I thought the reformulation was due to the ban on trans fats and not being able to get the hydrogenated oils. 

They pretty much close up shop for a year to reformulate and then, poof, now they can make the same wax again this soon? 

Well it's not about being able to get the hydrogenated oil. That is made through the type processing they use on the beans . 

I think they also produced soy for food products and since the FDA banned them in foods they had to shut down. That's my guess from reading articles . So maybe they had to separate the factory in order to still produce the wax?