Hello from Texas

Sebleo

I've been a crafter since I was a kid and my grandma taught me how to crochet. I've always enjoyed making things and started making candles 10 years ago.

Candles were an on again off again project for many years. It was my dream to start a business, but work and finances always got in the way. 

So, I'm finally at a point where I can invest all that is needed and am really excited. And nervous because I'm so close! It is great to find this site and I'm looking forward to being a part of your community. 

Happy holidays!

9 hours ago, Sebleo said:

I've been a crafter since I was a kid and my grandma taught me how to crochet. I've always enjoyed making things and started making candles 10 years ago.

Candles were an on again off again project for many years. It was my dream to start a business, but work and finances always got in the way. 

So, I'm finally at a point where I can invest all that is needed and am really excited. And nervous because I'm so close! It is great to find this site and I'm looking forward to being a part of your community. 

Happy holidays!

Hi and welcome! What part of Texas are you in? I'm in Texas too!

On 12/22/2017 at 8:44 PM, Sebleo said:

East Texas...Marshall. I've lived in Shreveport, LA for the last 20 years and just moved over the state line last year. I still work in Shreveport though.

Where are you?

I'm in Cleveland, about 50 miles North of Houston so you're not too terribly far from me, maybe 4 hours.

4 hours ago, Sebleo said:

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, we're actually 3 hours away. I pass that way to to get to Galveston for my cruises. :D

LOVE Galveston and try to go there about twice a year. I've never been on a cruise though. Maybe one day, Sigh!

On 12/22/2017 at 8:44 PM, Sebleo said:

East Texas...Marshall. I've lived in Shreveport, LA for the last 20 years and just moved over the state line last year. I still work in Shreveport though.

Where are you?

Wow small world ,my mother was raised in Teneha ,Tx . I spent most of my childhood years spending the summers with my grandma in Teneha & many other family members in Center & Timpson. My parents owned a lake house on lake Timpson. I can remember many shopping trips to Shrevport, La as well. I have cousins in Logansport & surrounding areas .I live in South ,Tx near the gulf ,small town called Ganado .I was born & raised in Houston thou. Welcome & nice to meet you. You will learn so much here ,I certainly have .I just love this site .Lol I need to introduce myself also on the site.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...