Off the top of my head, I like the following from Aztec: 

Pink Lilac & Willow

Cinnoman Vanilla

Duck Farts, 

Cabri Blue (Volcano) 

Sea Minerals

Forever Red

Cool Water 

Used to love their Gogi Berries and Blood Orange,  and also their Blood Lime - I think all of which are discontinued now. 

They also had one called Winterberry and it was awesome. I think that one also got discontinued. 

And I use a ton of other of their scents as mixers. I pretty much can't go wrong with anything I try from them. 

• Thanks 1

First time ordering from Aztec. Needed tropical scents. Sadly, Carribean Escape ended up in the bottom of the bag - loose cap. Why does this keep happening to me...

Blue Hawaiian

Berrylicious

Wonderberry

Copper Coconut

Mango Peach Salsa

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kerven said:

First time ordering from Aztec. Needed tropical scents. Sadly, Carribean Escape ended up in the bottom of the bag - loose cap. Why does this keep happening to me...

Blue Hawaiian

Berrylicious

Wonderberry

Copper Coconut

Mango Peach Salsa

I have had the same thing happen .I will say Aztec will be happy to send you a replacement at no charge. I had 2 one pound bottles left out of my order a while back ,they sent them promptly to me.They have excellent customer service ,please email them about your spilled bottle 😀😀😀

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2017 at 12:46 PM, Kerven said:

Blue Hawaiian

Berrylicious

Wonderberry

Copper Coconut

Mango Peach Salsa

I have the opposite problem.  I have a dickens of a time getting those plugs out of the bottles.  I was about to gouge out a couple with a knife.  :) No leakage though!

• Like 1

Ok well I bombed, I placed my order last month and didn't get any of these!!  But the blackstrap molasses seems promising OOB.  On the other hand the "natural" fo's are extremely light OOB so I'll probably have to add more EO to them to get a candle to smell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I have the opposite problem.  I have a dickens of a time getting those plugs out of the bottles.  I was about to gouge out a couple with a knife.  :) No leakage though!

Yours had plugs (like Cierra's)? Mine only had a screw cap, no seal inside the cap, just a plain screw cap. <_<

11 hours ago, Kerven said:

Yours had plugs (like Cierra's)? Mine only had a screw cap, no seal inside the cap, just a plain screw cap. <_<

Mine come with the plugs too. Larger sizes here. 

I was going to say I haven't been disappointed in an Aztec fragrance yet. Happen to have the pink lilac and willow and want to get it made. 

I like their Barnwood, Basil Sage & Mint. Ivory Woods wasn't bad. I need to get rosemary pepper made ... not sure why I keep putting that off.

I am curious about Black Phoenix and Kiss Kiss and probably a few others. I haven't used all that much from them, but want to try more from them. 

12 hours ago, Scented said:

I was going to say I haven't been disappointed in an Aztec fragrance yet. Happen to have the pink lilac and willow and want to get it made. 

It's a great scent. Light thrower in my wax (paraffin) but there and consistent, and a sticker in CP soap. Have one soap left from last year, and it still smells wonderful! 

On 12/19/2017 at 10:54 PM, Scented said:

Mine come with the plugs too. Larger sizes here. 

I like their Barnwood, Basil Sage & Mint. Ivory Woods wasn't bad. I need to get rosemary pepper made ... not sure why I keep putting that off.

I am curious about Black Phoenix and Kiss Kiss and probably a few others. I haven't used all that much from them, but want to try more from them. 

Kiss Kiss is a wonderful scent ,very floral sweet.Black Phoenix is a good one IMO ,strong in my wax .It has a men's cologne type aroma.I renamed this one Emerald Forest ,not a big seller ,worth a try if you like the masculine type scents. I buy a tremendous amount of oils from Aztec .I see they have a New one today $10 intro price for a lb. Pomegranate Juice ,sounds good for the winter season.I always dive in on all the new ones & have had pretty good luck with most. I am not a huge fan of Hillbilly Mistletoe ,a bit weak in my wax . Not to say this one is bad ,may throw better in a different  wax blend .It has a nice aroma OOB . I can not narrow down a fav with them because I love most everyone I have purchased. Love Pink lilac & Willow ,I do add a splash more of lilac to bring out more lilac .I also do a half & half blend of lavender with PL Willow ,smells awesome .Hope this helps 😁

• Like 1

@katmeltswax, do you know how long the new fragrances are at the introductory price?  I think I want to add that to my vast collection, and you've also got me wanting to try the Pink Willow & Lilac.  I've already bought 46 Aztec FO's through the years, might as well make it an even 50.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

@katmeltswax, do you know how long the new fragrances are at the introductory price?  I think I want to add that to my vast collection, and you've also got me wanting to try the Pink Willow & Lilac.  I've already bought 46 Aztec FO's through the years, might as well make it an even 50.  :)

Gail, they usually are on the introductory price for a couple weeks, max. About 2 weeks. 

Trust me, you will not regret getting the Pink Lilac and Willow. It's a great scent. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2017 at 10:42 AM, GailC said:

I noticed a few days ago Aztec has another new scent Pomegranate Juice ,may as well grab you a pound of this one as well lol.You will love Pink Lilac Willow .Add a splash of lilac to bring out more of the floral note ,if your a lilac fan it really adds to this Beautiful scent 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2017 at 11:01 AM, Jcandleattic said:

It's a great scent. Light thrower in my wax (paraffin) but there and consistent, and a sticker in CP soap. Have one soap left from last year, and it still smells wonderful! 

Was thinking it would make a beautiful soap. I tend to discount water but this fragrance doesn't strike me as a mover. While I have time off I need to get working on this stuff!! I use paraffin too, straight with a few additives, but I really don't want to try it out to prove you right when I trust your opinion as it is. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scented said:

Was thinking it would make a beautiful soap. I tend to discount water but this fragrance doesn't strike me as a mover. While I have time off I need to get working on this stuff!! I use paraffin too, straight with a few additives, but I really don't want to try it out to prove you right when I trust your opinion as it is. 

I'd have to look at my notes to be sure, but I don't remember this scent accelerating.