I'm Looking for strong clean/Victoria secret/BBW dupes

Venetti

I'm making candles for Christmas this year for my family, and I'm struggling trying to find scents. 

My my sister had mentioned before that she like YC midsummers night. I think she'd also like clean scents. 

My sister-in-law is more particular. She despises the smell of vanilla. I can't use any FO that even smells slightly like it. I know that she likes BBW scents (not vanilla, clearly) and Victoria's Secret sprays. 

I used to make my dad drakkar candles from CS, but they've recently Discontinued their drakkar FO. 

They all love strongly scented candles and melts. (Because many people who aren't prone to headaches do.)

Long story short...

I'm looking for strong smelling FOs that throw very well. Any and all recommendations are welcome!

ones I need:

* masculine/cologne types

* good dupes of BBW or Victoria's Secret

* clean and fresh scents

* and other FOs you've had good experiences with. 

I'm using my own blend of 80/20 paraffin and soy.

I've tried FOs from FB, CS, TFC, and northwood. I was pleased with most of them. 

18 hours ago, Venetti said:

Long story short...

I'm looking for strong smelling FOs that throw very well. Any and all recommendations are welcome!

ones I need:

* masculine/cologne types

* good dupes of BBW or Victoria's Secret

* clean and fresh scents

* and other FOs you've had good experiences with. 

You are going to find that's what most people want - strong FO's that throw well. 

Try Aztec. They have a ton of the ones you say you need. They carry a LOT of BBW dupes and a few VS dupes as well. I also love a lot of their masculine scents. 

Also, if you go to NG's site, they have all of their fo's searchable by how you want - alphabetical, by type, by color (typical color associated with that scent), all kinds of different ways to categorize an FO. Plus I have found their scents to be of very high quality.