Favorite FO from Fillmore?

lisabeth13

The Iced Lemon Bicotti is to die for! And I'm not even a real fan of food/bakery fragrances, but that one fabulous.

If you like Patchouli, theirs is pretty close to the EO.

Their Creme Brûlée is nice, not thrilling, but it's good and strong in my paraffin. I'll use it to blend sometimes instead of vanilla for something a little different. 

Im dying to try their Mayan Gold!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Same as above:

Nutmeg Ginger

Warm Caramel & Vanilla

Christmas tree

Iced Lemon Biscotti

You'll love their Fo's.

I just put in my shopping cart the warm caramel and vanilla.  I use all the others and love.

Trappeur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lisabeth13 said:

Has anyone tried the coffee or creamy chai latte?

I'm not a  fan of the coffee but the 

chai latte is good it's sorta like 

pumpkin soufflé without the pumpkin. To my nose it's not super 

spicy. I loved the cranberry citrus 

but they discontinued it :( 

the cranberry plum is nice too 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I'm not a  fan of the coffee but the 

chai latte is good it's sorta like 

pumpkin soufflé without the pumpkin. To my nose it's not super 

spicy. I loved the cranberry citrus 

but they discontinued it :( 

the cranberry plum is nice too 

I wonder if the coffee could be improved by mixing it with something else? 

6 hours ago, lisabeth13 said:

I wonder if the coffee could be improved by mixing it with something else? 

I guess you could try  but you might  like it the way it is. We

all smell differently. I prefer flavored  type coffee scents

i love WSP Vanilla Hazelnut 

CS is good too. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Moonstar said:

@Candybee  I called them awhile ago ago seeing that I couldn't find the cranberry citrus and  I was told it had to do with hazard shipping fees or something like that ?

Do you know if anyone carries one like that. I just loved that one. 

Not really. Before I bought it I used to mixed my own cranberry orange using CS Cranberry Marmalade and C&S Orange. It was very popular and a big seller for me. I just bought this one bottle of Fillmore's cranberry citrus to try out and liked that too. I can use either so although I am disappointed I know I have a really good blend of my own I can make that my customers love.

Also, it will give me a chance to experiment with mixing CS cranberry marmalade with their blood orange. I have been wanting to try that blend too.

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Candybee said:

Not really. Before I bought it I used to mixed my own cranberry orange using CS Cranberry Marmalade and C&S Orange. It was very popular and a big seller for me. I just bought this one bottle of Fillmore's cranberry citrus to try out and liked that too. I can use either so although I am disappointed I know I have a really good blend of my own I can make that my customers love.

Also, it will give me a chance to experiment with mixing CS cranberry marmalade with their blood orange. I have been wanting to try that blend too.

Ohhhh that's sound good. Your 

so good at blends. Wish I could 

say the same for me lol 😂 

• 7 months later...

I know this post is really old, but I'm getting ready to place an order with Fillmore and just figured I might as well add 1-2 of their FO's.  So I searched and this post came up.  I only have about 10 of their FO's which includes Iced Lemon Biscotti & Christmas Tree.... But what does Nutmeg Ginger smell like?  I have a plain Nutmeg FO & it's a nice mixer but have never smelled Nutmeg ginger and it seems extremely popular.  Also does anyone else have any suggestions from Fillmore for FO's?  I'm not in a huge hurry I just need a few lids for some candle jars.  Thanks everyone!  😇

On 12/10/2017 at 6:09 PM, jtiff66578 said:

They discontinued my favorite from them - cranberry citrus. I do like their iced lemon biscotti; however, I picked up skittles this time and I just can't wait to burn it. 🙂

How did the skittles FO turn out for you?

On 12/9/2017 at 6:11 AM, Moonstar said:

Nutmeg & Ginger  (strong)

Christmas Tree  ( very nice )

Iced Lemon  Biscotti  ( delicious)

Pumpkin Soufflé 

Warn Apple Pie 

Cedar  Garland  

Orange  Pekoe Tea  not super strong but very realistic 

The orange tea is so realistic isn't it ? But your right, it's not super strong. I  read on a forum Nuture Soap's Afternoon Tea is great & 

strong in wax. Have you ever tried it ? 

On 7/24/2018 at 8:10 PM, Marleigha said:

How did the skittles FO turn out for you?

On 7/24/2018 at 8:09 PM, Marleigha said:

I know this post is really old, but I'm getting ready to place an order with Fillmore and just figured I might as well add 1-2 of their FO's.  So I searched and this post came up.  I only have about 10 of their FO's which includes Iced Lemon Biscotti & Christmas Tree.... But what does Nutmeg Ginger smell like?  I have a plain Nutmeg FO & it's a nice mixer but have never smelled Nutmeg ginger and it seems extremely popular.  Also does anyone else have any suggestions from Fillmore for FO's?  I'm not in a huge hurry I just need a few lids for some candle jars.  Thanks everyone!  😇

Nutmeg & Ginger to me smells like a spice cake. It's a strong oil. A few years ago they discontinued cranberry citrus 🍊 it was so good 

• Like 1