Would This Pass As A Christmas Scent?

Belinda

I have All Hallows Eve from BCN. It's very orange scented. Do you think it could pass for a Christmas scent? If so, what would be a good name for it? Thanks!

Her's the description. I don't smell pumpkin in it, mostly fruit with strong top notes of orange.

Apple, citrus, spice and pumpkin notes meld into this fabulous fall blend! Every time you sniff this fragrance, you'll smell something different. This is THE perfect scent for Halloween!

Christmas Cider, Holiday Spice , how about "A Vintage Christmas" .I just love naming scents .The notes seem to take one back to sipping on a spicy cider that grandma was cooking on the stove  ,so vintage comes to my mind .I think even "Granny's Holiday Cider" could work .There are a few suggestions for ya Belinda 😀

• Like 1

9 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Christmas Cider, Holiday Spice , how about "A Vintage Christmas" .I just love naming scents .The notes seem to take one back to sipping on a spicy cider that grandma was cooking on the stove  ,so vintage comes to my mind .I think even "Granny's Holiday Cider" could work .There are a few suggestions for ya Belinda 😀

I lOVE Vintage Christmas! I think I'll put that one on my list for sure!

@Sarah S, I LOVE Finnywig's Festive Brew too. What about Fezzywig's Brew? That will go with A Christmas Carol. I might come up with another one for that name. Maybe the one from Aztec that I wouldn't call Hillbilly Mistletoe or maybe Hillbilly Cider. I might change to one of those names that y'all mentioned. 

Thanks!

I'm terrible at names!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Belinda said:

@Sarah S, I LOVE Finnywig's Festive Brew too. What about Fezzywig's Brew? That will go with A Christmas Carol. I might come up with another one for that name. Maybe the one from Aztec that I wouldn't call Hillbilly Mistletoe or maybe Hillbilly Cider. I might change to one of those names that y'all mentioned. 

Thanks!

I'm terrible at names!

A Christmas Carol was totally what I was thinking of, but I seem to be terrible at getting names right!! 😆

I added some some of Flaming's Kentucky Bourbon to the Hillbilly Mistletoe and called it Hillbilly Holiday, because it goes so well with my area and my branding. Add a little apple and it would be a great Hillbilly Homebrew! You have the Christmas Wassail FO, I recall? You have a whole holiday beverage line! 😄

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Belinda said:

Thanks!

I'm terrible at names

8 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

A Christmas Carol was totally what I was thinking of, but I seem to be terrible at getting names right!! 😆

I added some some of Flaming's Kentucky Bourbon to the Hillbilly Mistletoe and called it Hillbilly Holiday, because it goes so well with my area and my branding. Add a little apple and it would be a great Hillbilly Homebrew! You have the Christmas Wassail FO, I recall? You have a whole holiday beverage line! 😄

Sarah so do you have alot of Hillbillies in your area ? Lol thought that's was so funny ,your blends sound great .I love to name scents and blending as well ,so much fun .

13 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Hillbillys, maybe not, but definitely a lot of Rednecks! I live out in a pretty rural area, and Homebrew is definitely a thing out here!

I change almost all the fragrance names. I like to have the fragrance tell MY story, and it's fun, right?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Hillbillys, maybe not, but definitely a lot of Rednecks! I live out in a pretty rural area, and Homebrew is definitely a thing out here!

I change almost all the fragrance names. I like to have the fragrance tell MY story, and it's fun, right?

You said it Sarah , exactly how I feel about scents as well. I think if we put a great name to each one , definitely helps with the sale 👍

Just now, katmeltswax said:

You said it Sarah , exactly how I feel about scents as well. I think if we put a great name to each one , definitely helps with the sale 👍

I am actually wanting to name one of my scents "The Christmas Story" ,love that movie .It  needs to definitely have Christmas notes with a bit of fun sweet notes .Maybe I need to ask here if anyone has a suggested fragrance oil,for this name .

• Like 2

I read the description of the FO that you listed and my mind immediately went to RIBBON CANDY!  Especially if you don't smell the pumpkin and you get mostly fruit and top notes of orange and spice is in the description.  

But here are a few names that came to mind:

1.) Ribbon Candy 

2.)Grannies Candydish or Grandma's  Candydish

3.) Spiced Gumdrops

4.) Goody Goody Gumdrops

5.) Vintage Christmas 

6.) Holiday Sparkle

7.) All Wrapped Up

HTH love all the names everyone came up with.  😇❤

• Like 2

On December 4, 2017 at 11:57 PM, katmeltswax said:

I am actually wanting to name one of my scents "The Christmas Story" ,love that movie .It  needs to definitely have Christmas notes with a bit of fun sweet notes .Maybe I need to ask here if anyone has a suggested fragrance oil,for this name .

Kat, I think a chocolate fragrance would be perfect for that! 

"Oh fuuudge!"

😆

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Kat, I think a chocolate fragrance would be perfect for that! 

"Oh fuuudge!"

😆

Yes perfect I agree ,maybe a splash of peppermint added to give it the holiday touch.I was chatting with someone here that has a Hot Cocoa with candy cane suggested ,sounded so good ,may have been you lol. Live this idea definitely will go with a Chocolate for The Christmas Story .Lmbo I know Trapp is waiting for my leg lamp pics of my porch Christmas decor .I put mine out every year , popular down here in South,Tx .It is raining like crazy today & so cold.I am going to do my best to get my decorating done on Friday ,stupid weather lol.Thanks for the idea ,Love it 😀

• Like 2

On 12/4/2017 at 6:20 PM, Sarah S said:

We have a lot of Rednecks here in East Texas too! Leather is my biggest seller! LOL!

• Haha 1