Oh no! Cierra is having a great Cyber Monday Sale!

GailC

I have been wanting to order more Sea Island Cotton, but it's kind of pricey for me, and I haven't ordered from Cierra in a while.

But who can resist a 20% off sale and free shipping on FO's if the order is over $100 and that's before the 20% off.

Not me.  Too bad I just ordered Home Sweet Home from Nature's Garden.  I hope it's as good as Cierra's.  It smells the same OOB, so we shall see.

11 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Sounds like a good one!

so what else did you get you couldn't stand to be without? lol

trappeur

I've not completely narrowed it down yet....I don't know what I am thinking, ordering more FO's.  :)  

For sure:

Sea Island Cotton - my 2nd favorite cotton scent

Vanilla latte - a good top layer for my coffee scented layered candles

Baja Cactus Blossom - people seem to like BBW type fragrances and this one has some good reviews.

Island Dreaming - I do like to try new tropical scents for spring/summer

2 of these...still deciding between them:

Cherry Cobbler - I'm not a cherry fan, but the cobbler part might make it good, and I haven't made any cherry candles yet.

Pumpkin Creme Brulee - A pumpkin that might not be too pumpkiny...but I'm thinking I might drop this one.

Lime Basil Mandarin - I took this one off but it sounds intriquing..the mandarin, lime blend.  It's a Jo Malone type.

I really like their Pumpkin Pecan Waffle, as I've mentioned before, but I just bought a bottle of Pumpkin Pancake from Candlewic that smells the same to me. Ar least OOB it does.

I'm going to go look some more.  :)