CTW Burners

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 2:09 AM, Daisymay66 said:

I am so bummed out. The last time I bought a ton of burners from them. I go to look and they don't sell them anymore. I am so sad. I loved the punched tin look. Anyone know of other places that may sell them? 

Not sure what CTW burners are?

Also, not sure what CTW burners are, but if you have a resale license you can get warmers at http://electricburner.com/ - I've used to use them a lot when I first started out, and sold a ton of tarts. I kind of got away from selling the tarts, and tart burners since then though, so am not sure how prices compare. 

Levine Gifts sells warmers and pretty reasonable.  Colonial Tin Works still had them last I looked.

Sorry just reread your post, you're looking for the punched tin specifically, CTW discontinued those and with good reason.  They get way too hot and people were getting burned on them.

Edited by kandlekrazy

1 minute ago, kandlekrazy said:

Levine Gifts sells warmers and pretty reasonable.  Colonial Tin Works still had them last I looked.

I LOVE both Levine, and the wholesale account. Sometimes I don't want 6-12 of an item, so having the option of just buying 1 is great.  

• 2 weeks later...