Help with a name

sandy511

On 11/20/2017 at 9:50 AM, Candybee said:

I just realized that should be apple orchard not grove.

🤣That's so funny! Apple Grove was my favorite one. Oh well...I guess it's apples & oranges. Hehe

On 11/20/2017 at 1:37 PM, Terry said:

I renamed it NY Apple Harvest since I live in NY and the state is one of the top producers of apples.

I also live in NY, Terri. Great idea! Thanks. 

• Like 1

Yes. I also like NY APPLE HARVEST and then I also like APPLE ORCHARD or APPLE CRISP!  I don't quite think CS Apple harvest can pass for an Apple Butter but I do think it can pass for CINNAMON APPLE SAUCE.  

Good Luck Sandy!  😇

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Yes. I also like NY APPLE HARVEST and then I also like APPLE ORCHARD or APPLE CRISP!  I don't quite think CS Apple harvest can pass for an Apple Butter but I do think it can pass for CINNAMON APPLE SAUCE.  

Good Luck Sandy!  😇

Now I love that name "Cinnamon Apple Sauce" or it could be "Cinnamon Apple Spice"

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

I get more apple than any spice notes. To me it smells exactly like the apple market with its baskets full of assorted apples. You can smell the apples in the air and when I stick my head in a basket to take a deep smell of the apples I get the exact same apple scent as apple harvest. So to my nose it smells like baskets of apples sans spice. That's why I thought of apple grove or orchard.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2017 at 9:41 AM, Trappeur said:

Now I love that name "Cinnamon Apple Sauce" or it could be "Cinnamon Apple Spice"

Trappeur

Thanks Trapp!  

Yes to my nose CS Mac Apple is a straight up Apple Orchard kind of scent.  Where as Apple Harvest has a tid bit of cinnamon to it which is why I suggested Cinnamon Apple Sauce.  Along with the fact that it brings back so many good memories for me.  I used to love a small side of Cinnamon Apple Sauce with dinner when I was little.  ❤  Oh the good ole' days!  

54 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Thanks Trapp!  

Yes to my nose CS Mac Apple is a straight up Apple Orchard kind of scent.  Where as Apple Harvest has a tid bit of cinnamon to it which is why I suggested Cinnamon Apple Sauce.  Along with the fact that it brings back so many good memories for me.  I used to love a small side of Cinnamon Apple Sauce with dinner when I was little.  ❤  Oh the good ole' days!  

Yep, my mother used to have that for Thanksgiving.    And yep CS Mac Apple is a pure straight up fresh sweet apple like you just picked and bit into.   This is the only apple I get...aside from Backwoods Mac Apple..Been using both for as long as I can remember and STRONG!

Trappeur

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I must be living under a rock.....who's Newton Folly? lol

Trappeur

I think he's talking about Isaac Newton who had an apple fall on his head and started thinking about the law of gravity and physics. Or at least I think that's where he's getting that. That's what popped into my head but I could be totally off! LOL! Maybe something fell on my  head! *deadhorse*

• Like 1

On 11/25/2017 at 1:52 AM, Belinda said:

I think he's talking about Isaac Newton who had an apple fall on his head and started thinking about the law of gravity and physics. Or at least I think that's where he's getting that. That's what popped into my head but I could be totally off! LOL! Maybe something fell on my  head! *deadhorse*

You got it! Then there's the play on words of Folly with Fall-y or Autumn-esq. For 2 words it's really a GOLDMINE of double entendres... 

• Like 1