Pink sugar

Ravens

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

If peak worked, and you need a steady supply, keystone or Peak would be the best choice I think.  We don't always coop at convenient times. 

Hi TT,

I'm still pretty new here.  I heard your Pink Sugar is amazing.  How does one go about getting into a co-op and what exactly does it entail?  Thanks so much!  

9 hours ago, Ravens said:

I always used Peak's Pink Sugar.  Well, can't have it now, so I'd like to read your opinions.  

Who sells "the best" Pink Sugar?   

I have tried AH/RE and NG's, but not thrilled by either one.

TIA  :-) 

I personally like Pink Sugar from Just Scent!  Now the only other one I have smelled OOB is NG and OOB I just prefer to stick with JS.  HTH. 😇

9 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi TT,

I'm still pretty new here.  I heard your Pink Sugar is amazing.  How does one go about getting into a co-op and what exactly does it entail?  Thanks so much!  

Here is the thread for the open co-op:

• Like 1

OH MY! Ordered TallTayl's Pink Sugar 1oz sample from her co-op page for my daughter and it arrived today. Couldn't wait for my daughter to get home, so I opened it up (hope she forgives me :-)

IT IS AMAZING! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the scent sniffing straight from the bottle. My daughter purchases Pink Sugar from Aztec and she has no complaints about it from there, her customers really like it, but.... I have to say, I kind of like TallTayl's a little better, and I think my daughter will agree with me.

• Like 1

Just want to chime in and say that I ordered a small bottle of Aztec's Pink Sugar, the cost revised one, to hold me over until TT's oils go out... It is pretty lame. :( 

I was using Mad Oil's dupe before, which was wonderful and strong and pretty nuanced to my nose, the one from Aztec is significantly weaker and just not as rich or layered. Maybe if I had ordered the more expensive one?

Anyway, just want to throw that out there in case anyone was considering it, I'd pass that one over, it won't be a re-order for me!

Maybe it will be good as a mixer so I won't have to waste TT's! 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Revisiting this topic... With the co-op possibly delayed, I need a good Pink Sugar to hold me over.

I'm really not happy with Aztec's, and I'm sure Keystone's (Peaks) is great but I really don't want to slide down the slippery slope of adding another supplier, so I'd rather not order from them.

I need a couple things from RE/AH anyway, so I was looking at theirs, but they have three different versions! @Ravens, do you remember which one was the one you didn't like? Has anyone tried any of these? From the descriptions, it sounds like the third one on their list might be good...

I also need to order some wicks from Flaming soon, so I was looking at theirs too. Anyone try that one?

TIA!!!

On 11/25/2017 at 11:11 AM, Darbla said:

Is this for real???  :eek2:

Darbla, you need to come out of your kitchen once in a while! lol

On second thought, then you wouldn't put up all those awesome recipes here.   I always look to see what your cooking up next.  Just love all the things/ideas you do when your cooking.  I've made a few of your recipes!:)  But I'm sure they were no where close to how you make them....

Trappeur

On 12/12/2017 at 12:40 AM, Trappeur said:

Darbla, you need to come out of your kitchen once in a while! lol

On second thought, then you wouldn't put up all those awesome recipes here.   I always look to see what your cooking up next.  Just love all the things/ideas you do when your cooking.  I've made a few of your recipes!:)  But I'm sure they were no where close to how you make them....

Trappeur

LOL I'm glad you're enjoying them.   I'm about to start low-carbing so we'll see what I come up with in that  :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Darbla said:

LOL I'm glad you're enjoying them.   I'm about to start low-carbing so we'll see what I come up with in that  :D

I've been low carb for almost a year.  There are some great alternatives out there now.  Cauliflower rice and zoodles and spaghetti squash have been a saving grace for us.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2017 at 4:02 PM, Ravens said:

I always used Peak's Pink Sugar.  Well, can't have it now, so I'd like to read your opinions.  

Who sells "the best" Pink Sugar?   

I have tried AH/RE and NG's, but not thrilled by either one.

TIA  :-) 

Have you tried the one from 

Indiana. It does need a very long cure 

but I like it. I never tried Peaks 

maybe I should. How does it differ from NG's ?

Edited by Moonstar