Help !!!!Aztec another New oil Blackstrap Molasses

katmeltswax

I knew it ,I knew it ,Aztec has launched another new oil ,Blackstrap Molasses .Just now got Hillbilly Mistletoe in the wax ,now this .Excited to test the HM ,hard to resist this one ,sounds sooo  yummy ,love Maple type scents .Guess I will grab a pound since it has the low intoductry price as usual .I need HELP, can't resist .

3 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I knew it ,I knew it ,Aztec has launched another new oil ,Blackstrap Molasses .Just now got Hillbilly Mistletoe in the wax ,now this .Excited to test the HM ,hard to resist this one ,sounds sooo  yummy ,love Maple type scents .Guess I will grab a pound since it has the low intoductry price as usual .I need HELP, can't resist .

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Here Kat!    Let me help you....Gary put up a post about an awesome maple sugar which I have been trying to find for years and it's over at New Directions...or something like that....so go order that one...and while your at it you can't just pick out just one oil and pay big shipping, so you might as well find some other scents there and order them too...:D

Trappeur

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Here Kat!    Let me help you....Gary put up a post about an awesome maple sugar which I have been trying to find for years and it's over at New Directions...or something like that....so go order that one...and while your at it you can't just pick out just one oil and pay big shipping, so you might as well find some other scents there and order them too...:D

Trappeur

Aww great now I have to go check this out as well. New directions ,thats one I am not familiar with .Have you tried the oils ? Love Maple scents 😀Thanks Trapp ,heading there now .I just placed a order this morning with Candlescience ,have to try the Christmas Hearth ,have heard such great reviews on this one & Frasier fir. I like  Frasier fir from Candlewic , just have to see if CS may be a bit better .I also ordered Pomegranite cider and White birch .

Well, I picked out 3 scents at New Directions because if you don't order 100.00 or more they charge 20.00 extra...unbelievable......

They aren't cheap either over there.  I picked out I think I have in my cart Orange Creamsicle, the maple that Gary said is so super super strong, and I think some cream pie.  Haven't ordered yet.  But I too love a good maple and that molasses sounds so divine.

Oh you never tried Christmas Hearth?  Awesome!!!!! In a league all by itself.  It has a burning fireplace in the background, pine and spices and if you truly close your eyes (for real) and burn this scent and think about the fireplace going you will truly smell it!!!Been using for years.

I've never tried Fraser from Candlewic but if you have ever smelled Thymes Fraser Fir this is a damn good duplication.  WSP and CS are exact dupes.  CS way cheaper.....I wouldn't even waste my money getting a Fraser from Candlewick or anyplace else.  But that is just me.

I got White Birch last week and it's nice (but then everything from CS is great)...It's somewhat a bit similar to Fraser....but then again not really, but it is nice...I'll use mine just to use it up. But I do love the name "White Birch".

Would you believe I have never ever ordered a pomegranite from anyone?  Now I do a crap load of ciders to the shops I sell to.  I think I'll maybe try it the next time I order.  Actually I have a CS order coming tomorrow.  Just Scent sent me a lot of ciders.  I love their Farmhouse Cider.  Lately been blending their Farmhouse Cider with the Cider Lane and it is really nice.

Trappeur 

17 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Well, I picked out 3 scents at New Directions because if you don't order 100.00 or more they charge 20.00 extra...unbelievable......

They aren't cheap either over there.  I picked out I think I have in my cart Orange Creamsicle, the maple that Gary said is so super super strong, and I think some cream pie.  Haven't ordered yet.  But I too love a good maple and that molasses sounds so divine.

Oh you never tried Christmas Hearth?  Awesome!!!!! In a league all by itself.  It has a burning fireplace in the background, pine and spices and if you truly close your eyes (for real) and burn this scent and think about the fireplace going you will truly smell it!!!Been using for years.

I've never tried Fraser from Candlewic but if you have ever smelled Thymes Fraser Fir this is a damn good duplication.  WSP and CS are exact dupes.  CS way cheaper.....I wouldn't even waste my money getting a Fraser from Candlewick or anyplace else.  But that is just me.

I got White Birch last week and it's nice (but then everything from CS is great)...It's somewhat a bit similar to Fraser....but then again not really, but it is nice...I'll use mine just to use it up. But I do love the name "White Birch".

Would you believe I have never ever ordered a pomegranite from anyone?  Now I do a crap load of ciders to the shops I sell to.  I think I'll maybe try it the next time I order.  Actually I have a CS order coming tomorrow.  Just Scent sent me a lot of ciders.  I love their Farmhouse Cider.  Lately been blending their Farmhouse Cider with the Cider Lane and it is really nice.

Trappeur 

Trapp,I can send you some Maple Butter from Candlewic ,my fav maple ever ,strong and awesome .If you haven't tried it ,I highly recommend .I am same as you on Pomegranate scents .The reviews were so great ,had to put it in my cart .I am thinking a change from the regular apple cider will be nice .Wow the Christmas Hearth sounds great ,love a good fireplace scent , especially with some pine notes .Do you think this hearth would work for the name Fire on the Mountain ? Looking for a oil that fits this name lol. I look forward to the Frasier fir as well .I always give my scents new names😀😀😀

Just now, katmeltswax said:

Trapp,I can send you some Maple Butter from Candlewic ,my fav maple ever ,strong and awesome .If you haven't tried it ,I highly recommend .I am same as you on Pomegranate scents .The reviews were so great ,had to put it in my cart .I am thinking a change from the regular apple cider will be nice .Wow the Christmas Hearth sounds great ,love a good fireplace scent , especially with some pine notes .Do you think this hearth would work for the name Fire on the Mountain ? Looking for a oil that fits this name lol. I look forward to the Frasier fir as well .I always give my scents new names😀😀😀

I will send you some Black molasses along with some CS Pomegranite cider. I purchased the 1 pound bottles .I have a Bay Laurel ,never put in the wax from Candlewic and curious how this one is going to smell ,oob hard to pick up the scent ,idk sounded unique so going to pour this one tonite.

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I'm not going over there!! I'm holding out for Black Friday! I will be strong! 💪😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1