Black Friday Sales

GailC

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Can you believe I never put it in wax and I have a whole pound of it?    After I tried WSP their VBN, I never tried any one elses because WSP is totally awesome.   Well today, I will put in wax because I do need to find one that will work for my established account.   Paying 38.00 a pound is way too much and I have a price set for my established accounts.   But I do have to have WSP VBN for me and friends...just have to.

Now FBuddies vbn is wonderful smelling and will do it today.

Trappeur

Let us know how you like it because I have a pound of it too but to me it smells weak OOB. After using Mrs Claus Cookies from NG I didn't even fool with VBN from FB. I trust your opinion though and might try it if you have good results!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Belinda!  Can I ask you what 2 pumpkin FO's from FB are the best throwers for you in parasoy?  

Spiced Pumpkin Cider

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake

Pumpkin Spiced Donuts 

Also, I wanted to see your thoughts on their Cookie Kitchen?  Is it strong?  How about their Iced Cranberry.... Thanks so much Belinda.  EDIT:  Ohhh... Also, for the Cinnamon Broom..... Do you prefer CS Cinnamon Stick or the Cinnamon Broom?  I'm imagining the Cinnamon Broom smells more sweet than cinnamon Stick, do you think so? 

I would say they're  pumpkin scents are all about equal. I love all of them! 

HMMM, I would have to sniff Cinnamon broom and Cinnamon stick. I'll get back with you on that but I think you're right, cinnamon broom seems like it's a little sweeter. Both are good though.

Cookie Kitchen is ok. I've honestly had a pound of it for a long time and I think I"ve put it in wax once. I don't seem to remember anything special about it. I prefer their regular sugar cookie or Buttercream sugar cookie from JS or iced sugar cookie from ICS.

Iced Cranberry is strong to my nose!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Belinda said:

Let us know how you like it because I have a pound of it too but to me it smells weak OOB. After using Mrs Claus Cookies from NG I didn't even fool with VBN from FB. I trust your opinion though and might try it if you have good results!

Ha ha ha!   You trust my opinion? You might be in trouble if you do that!   lol

Trappeur

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Can you believe I never put it in wax and I have a whole pound of it?    After I tried WSP their VBN, I never tried any one elses because WSP is totally awesome.   Well today, I will put in wax because I do need to find one that will work for my established account.   Paying 38.00 a pound is way too much and I have a price set for my established accounts.   But I do have to have WSP VBN for me and friends...just have to.

Now FBuddies vbn is wonderful smelling and will do it today.

Trappeur

I can totally relate!  I have a very bad habit of doing that.  And yes at $38 a pound it's just very pricey to sell candles at the same price of an oil you spent $15.95 for.  Now if we get it for 25-35% off I'm all in.  But I try not to pay that much per pound if I can get away with it.  But yes that would awesome if you could test FB VBN and LMK what you think.  Thanks Trapp!  😇