Black Friday Sales

GailC

@jbradshaw I was going to tell you my favorites from FB, but I see I'm too late.  :)  I will say I like most everything I've gotten from there.

My best sellers/favorites are Cinnamon Broom and Lemon Pound Cake.

More good ones:

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Caribbean Escape

Jamaica Me Crazy

Sea Witch

Pumpkin Cupcake

I need to reorder a few, plus I'm getting a few new ones.  Trying to make my final selections.  

21 minutes ago, GailC said:

@jbradshaw I was going to tell you my favorites from FB, but I see I'm too late.  :)  I will say I like most everything I've gotten from there.

My best sellers/favorites are Cinnamon Broom and Lemon Pound Cake.

More good ones:

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Caribbean Escape

Jamaica Me Crazy

Sea Witch

Pumpkin Cupcake

I need to reorder a few, plus I'm getting a few new ones.  Trying to make my final selections.  

I was able to find your list and Belinda's on another thread so I did end up getting your recs :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, franu61 said:

me too!  I'm hoping we can still get the $1 off per pound when we buy 5 or more along with the 10% off.

Just placed my order with NG, they do stack the $1 off with the 10%, plus you can use your points, and their usual 30% reduced shipping.

I got six pounds of FO, lanolin to play with in hand cream, AND I treated myself to a slab of Joy wax for my own candles. I love that stuff, but it's not practical business-wise so that's a real treat for me. 

@GailC, my sister texted me last night, she used my mom's body butter that I had scented with the Nantucket Garden, she fell in love with it and now she wants some too! 😆  I just HAD to order that since I used up the bottle I had, and didn't plan on getting any more...

Too funny, I'll have to hold my breath while I pour her Christmas gifts!

This is it for me! Between Aztec and NG, I have completely blown my budget and I have enough FO to scent the entire state of Maryland for the entirety of 2018!!! 😂

I was was tempted to go check out FB, but no!! I am stepping away from the Internet! 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is what I got from Fbuddy

VBN

PPWaffles

Iced Cranberry

Mulberry

Cinnamon Broom

Lemon Pound Cake

Clean Cotton

Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Winter Candy Apple

Hollyberry

Oh wow.....I ordered these things this morning and they already shipped it....man, that was fast.....

Trappeur

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Just placed my order with NG, they do stack the $1 off with the 10%, plus you can use your points, and their usual 30% reduced shipping.

I got six pounds of FO, lanolin to play with in hand cream, AND I treated myself to a slab of Joy wax for my own candles. I love that stuff, but it's not practical business-wise so that's a real treat for me. 

@GailC, my sister texted me last night, she used my mom's body butter that I had scented with the Nantucket Garden, she fell in love with it and now she wants some too! 😆  I just HAD to order that since I used up the bottle I had, and didn't plan on getting any more...

Too funny, I'll have to hold my breath while I pour her Christmas gifts!

This is it for me! Between Aztec and NG, I have completely blown my budget and I have enough FO to scent the entire state of Maryland for the entirety of 2018!!! 😂

I was was tempted to go check out FB, but no!! I am stepping away from the Internet! 😳

But, but.....Fragrance Buddy is 25% off!!!  :)   They really do have some good oils.  I just poured some Cranberry Woods, and it smells so good!

That is the true Spirit of Christmas, pouring candles whilst holding your nose for those you love.  :D

Too funny about scenting your entire state...I could do the same for Indiana, and perhaps Western Illinois.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jbradshaw said:

I use Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Vanilla Bean Marshmallow (mix it with WSP crackling firewood I think it's called), and Avocado Sea Salt. I think I have another marshmallow or vanilla bean from her but I can't remember if I've put it in anything.  What else do you use from her? I've been really happy with the quality but not many people on here order from her so I never bother trying others. 

What do you love from FB? I've got a few I'm going to try from NG but I don't even know where to start on FB.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in FB. I'm sorry I didn't get back on here before you ordered but I use the following from them: I have others that I haven't put in wax but these I have.

Mulberry-great scent and strong!

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow

Pumpkin Sugared doughnuts

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts

Circus Concession

Birthday Cake-same one as JS to my nose

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Bonde Moment-same as JS

Mint Chocolate Chip

Cinnamon Broom

Clean Cotton

Cookie Kitchen

Cool Water

Cranberry Woods

Cranberry Pumpkin

Creamy Nutmeg

Dark Knight

Downy Blue

Fizzy Pop Soda-same as Daystar Paradise

Fruit Loops

Golden Sands

Pink Sands

Harvest Gathering

Iced Cranberry

Mango Peach Salsa

Maple Syrup-smells like Daystar brown sugar

Maple Walnut Fudge-have never put this in wax

Pearberry

Pumpkin

Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake

Salted Caramel

Serendipity- smells like the one from JS and ICS to me'

Spiced Pumpkin Cider

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Tea and Cakes

Tis The Season

5 minutes ago, GailC said:

But, but.....Fragrance Buddy is 25% off!!!  :)   They really do have some good oils.  I just poured some Cranberry Woods, and it smells so good!

That is the true Spirit of Christmas, pouring candles whilst holding your nose for those you love.  :D

Too funny about scenting your entire state...I could do the same for Indiana, and perhaps Western Illinois.  

I hear ya Gail! I'm not sure if I could scent the whole state of Texas since we're so big but I think I could do at least half of it! :D

• Haha 2

@jbradshaw, From JS I use:

Strawberry White Cake

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Coffee Ice Cream

Birthday Cake

Buttercream Sugar Cookie

Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Aspen Caramel Woods

Brown Sugar Cookie

Blue Cotton Candy

Bahama Mama

Cafe Au Lait

Cake Batter Fudge-haven't put in wax

Cardemom Rum Spice Cake

Christmas Past

Flip Flops

Gingerbread Applesauce 

Jingle Bells

Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Marshmallow Fireside

My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler

Oatmeal Cookie with icing

Orange Sherbet

Pink Flamingo

Starbucks peppermint mocha

Santa Baby

Serendipity

Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone

Vanilla Bean Marshmallow

Vanilla Patchouli 

Thanks, Belinda! Now I have soooo many to check out. 

Below is what I ended up trying from FB - I don't do a lot of sweet/bakery scents (I'm not a big fan and they haven't sold that well for me), and I wanted to try some of the Moonworks dupes since I've heard such good things.

Cinnamon Broom

English Ivy

Frankincense & Myrhh

Lemon Pound Cake

Peace

VBN

Stress Relief

November Rain

Tea and Cakes

Forest Nymph

Witches Brew

Black Cedarwood and Juniper

Sun and Earth

Beeswax and Propolis

Bergamot Tobacco

Goddess

Enchanted

Merlin's Forest

Exonerated

City Life

Persimmon

Flowering Dogwood

I don't sell as many bakery scents as I'd like either. Most of what I sell are masculine or leather scents, especially leather and leather blends. I personally don't get it but that's what people around here go for and yet I keep buying bakery LOL! I guess because that's what I like.

I've tried a couple of the ones on your list. I wish I'd known you were ordering VBN and I would've sent you the bottle I have from them. I guess I can always make body and room sprays with it but my favorite VBN is from WSP or Mrs. Claus Cookies from NG so I don't ever pour the one from FB.

I can't imagine bakery scents not being popular.  That's mostly what my customers want, specifically anything cinnamon.  

I finally got my FB order finalized.  I kept adding to and taking away FO's in my cart, until I decided to just make a decision and place the order!  

I reordered:

Spiced Apples & Peaches - a new customer who said she didn't like cinnamon scents (!?) ending up choosing this one.  :)

Lemon Pound Cake - Oh so popular and oh so good!

Cinnamon Broom - have to keep reordering this one.

New ones I'm trying:

Cucumber & Melon

Cappuccino Espresso

Pineapple Cilantro

Honey Pear Cider

I switched from Picnic in the Park to Blond Moment to Serendipity to Honey Pear Cider.  :)  

Edited by GailC

OK, I need somebody here to pat me on the back.  I just emptied my Nature's Garden cart.  :D Yay me!

Seeing as how I just got an order from them last week, and placed an order with Aztec Friday, and Fragrance Buddy yesterday, plus ordered a bunch of jars from another company, plus am getting ready to order some wax and wicks and only ONE FO from Candlewic (I took 3 FO's out of my cart) , plus I'm going to order some expensive clear labels Monday.....I had to stop somewhere!!!!!!!

I did sneak into Just Scent's site, but shut that door, because I can live without more Chestnuts & Brown Sugar....can't I?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jbradshaw said:

Below is what I ended up trying from FB - I don't do a lot of sweet/bakery scents (I'm not a big fan and they haven't sold that well for me), and I wanted to try some of the Moonworks dupes since I've heard such good things.

Cinnamon Broom

English Ivy

Frankincense & Myrhh

Lemon Pound Cake

Peace

VBN

Stress Relief

November Rain

Tea and Cakes

Forest Nymph

Witches Brew

Sun and Earth

Beeswax and Propolis

Bergamot Tobacco

Goddess

Enchanted

Merlin's Forest

Exonerated

City Life

Persimmon

Flowering Dogwood

Oh wow, those all sound really good!

So many amazing smells out there! 😍

• 9 months later...
On 11/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, Trappeur said:

This is what I got from Fbuddy

VBN

PPWaffles

Iced Cranberry

Mulberry

Cinnamon Broom

Lemon Pound Cake

Clean Cotton

Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Winter Candy Apple

Hollyberry

Oh wow.....I ordered these things this morning and they already shipped it....man, that was fast.....

Trappeur

Hi Trapp!  How do you like the VBN from FB?  Do you have any other favs?  

On 11/24/2017 at 3:13 PM, Belinda said:

I don't think you'll be disappointed in FB. I'm sorry I didn't get back on here before you ordered but I use the following from them: I have others that I haven't put in wax but these I have.

Mulberry-great scent and strong!

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow

Pumpkin Sugared doughnuts

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts

Circus Concession

Birthday Cake-same one as JS to my nose

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Bonde Moment-same as JS

Mint Chocolate Chip

Cinnamon Broom

Clean Cotton

Cookie Kitchen

Cool Water

Cranberry Woods

Cranberry Pumpkin

Creamy Nutmeg

Dark Knight

Downy Blue

Fizzy Pop Soda-same as Daystar Paradise

Fruit Loops

Golden Sands

Pink Sands

Harvest Gathering

Iced Cranberry

Mango Peach Salsa

Maple Syrup-smells like Daystar brown sugar

Maple Walnut Fudge-have never put this in wax

Pearberry

Pumpkin

Salted Caramel

Serendipity- smells like the one from JS and ICS to me'

Spiced Pumpkin Cider

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Tea and Cakes

Tis The Season

Hi Belinda!  Can I ask you what 2 pumpkin FO's from FB are the best throwers for you in parasoy?  

Spiced Pumpkin Cider

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Pumpkin Spiced Donuts 

Also, I wanted to see your thoughts on their Cookie Kitchen?  Is it strong?  How about their Iced Cranberry.... Thanks so much Belinda.  EDIT:  Ohhh... Also, for the Cinnamon Broom..... Do you prefer CS Cinnamon Stick or the Cinnamon Broom?  I'm imagining the Cinnamon Broom smells more sweet than cinnamon Stick, do you think so? 

Edited by Marleigha

On 11/24/2017 at 4:10 PM, jbradshaw said:

Cinnamon Broom

English Ivy

Frankincense & Myrhh

Lemon Pound Cake

Peace

VBN

Stress Relief

November Rain

Tea and Cakes

Forest Nymph

Witches Brew

Sun and Earth

Beeswax and Propolis

Bergamot Tobacco

Goddess

Enchanted

Merlin's Forest

Exonerated

City Life

Persimmon

Flowering Dogwood

hi @jbradshaw I wanted to ask you a few questions on some of your favs from FB. If you don't mind of course.... The beeswax and propolis.... What do you mainly get from this one?  Is the throw good?  You & @Faerywren and a few of the other ladies here seem to really like Sun & Earth.  Then the Black Cedarwood & Juniper seems to be very popular but I was reading that some people think it's light..... Do you find it to be light?  And then last but not least, Bergamot Tobacco..... What do you get from this one?  I have several Tobacco FO's but this one sounds like it would smell different from the normal spicy (ISH) tobacco?  Please LMK THANKS SO MUCH!  😇

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Trapp!  How do you like the VBN from FB?  Do you have any other favs?  

Can you believe I never put it in wax and I have a whole pound of it?    After I tried WSP their VBN, I never tried any one elses because WSP is totally awesome.   Well today, I will put in wax because I do need to find one that will work for my established account.   Paying 38.00 a pound is way too much and I have a price set for my established accounts.   But I do have to have WSP VBN for me and friends...just have to.

Now FBuddies vbn is wonderful smelling and will do it today.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1