Black Friday Sales

GailC

I agree, not that good. I've not been too impressed with any of the sales so far. On a side note, if you use silicone molds, Vanyulay is having a 25% off sale. I usually order from Flexible but Vanyulay has some I like too but she's so much higher, so 25% off was a good deal and I was able to get one that I love for about $17 cheaper.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Eh....not too impressed with any of the sales so far.  When the Aztec sale went live, I ordered a few pounds that I use regularly.  Otherwise, every other sale or lack of has been disappointing.

I agree with you too Bf....Rustc Esc. basically is 10% off.....not much of a sale...

Now Fragrance Buddy is have a 25% off sale across the board....now that is a nice sale!  Ok, looks like Im headed over there....

Trappeur

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I agree with you too Bf....Rustc Esc. basically is 10% off.....not much of a sale...

Now Fragrance Buddy is have a 25% off sale across the board....now that is a nice sale!  Ok, looks like Im headed over there....

Trappeur

Thank you for the heads up.  That sounds more like my kind of sale.
:)

8 hours ago, franu61 said:
Just saw this on facebook:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE at NATURES GARDEN

10% OFF Order (before shipping) November 24 & November 25.

Enter the following sale code during checkout: BLKFR2017 to receive your discount.

Sale ends at Midnight on November 25th EST

Oh man!  Don't tell me this.  I just got an order from them Tuesday.  But I really needed wicks and didn't want to wait until next week to get them.  I thought I was safe ordering from Nature's Garden because I didn't think they ever had sales. :) 

1 hour ago, GailC said:

Oh man!  Don't tell me this.  I just got an order from them Tuesday.  But I really needed wicks and didn't want to wait until next week to get them.  I thought I was safe ordering from Nature's Garden because I didn't think they ever had sales. :) 

I don't remember them having black friday sales before...maybe they saw this thread :)

1 hour ago, franu61 said:

I don't remember them having black friday sales before...maybe they saw this thread :)

Well, you're all welcome then.  :) 

But hey, there's still Fragrance Buddy!

Edited by GailC
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kerven said:

Candlewic has 30% off UPS ground shipping on orders of $75 or more today. 30ShipBF.

Of course, I placed an order last weekend...

If it's any consolation, the last time they had that deal, the UPS shipping charge on the stuff in my cart with 30% off was about the same price as the FedEX regular shipping charge.  Maybe a couple of dollars savings, so I waited until they had a better promotion, like 50 free clamshells.

I always use the FedEx shipping option.  So much cheaper than UPS on larger orders.

If any of you use some of the oils that JS has listed on her Black Friday sale, please give your thoughts/opinions. I have several samples and am going to try to get some of them in wax before the sale ends tonight but I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you've used.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Belinda said:

If any of you use some of the oils that JS has listed on her Black Friday sale, please give your thoughts/opinions. I have several samples and am going to try to get some of them in wax before the sale ends tonight but I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you've used.

Thanks!

I think I am going to force myself to back off from JS's sale.  Of the 4 I've bought there, I only liked one.  I would like to reorder Chestnuts and Brown Sugar but I think I can live without it.

:)  

We'll see if I weaken because I would like to see if the Pumpkin Spice Latte measures up to RE's.  Plus the Berry Balsam and Cinnamon Caramel Swirl sound awfully good.  But I ordered from Aztec and have a cart full at FB already.  Geez, what to do?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Well I placed a nice size order with Fragrance Buddy with 25% off and they offer free shipping on orders $100.00 or more even with the sale.

Trappeur

I have a cart full, ready to make my final decision.  Also with FB, you can order $100 BEFORE the discount and still get free shipping.  Once I got the discount, the order was less than $100, but still no shipping charges.  Not many companies do that.

• Like 1

I'm skipping JS - I have a few I love from there, and some I'd try but I don't want a full pound to try them out.

I've never ordered from NG - I'll search on the forum but anyone have a few favorites? Same with FB...

Aztec I needed to get some stuff anyway, including Volcano, so I'll end up ordering. 

19 minutes ago, jbradshaw said:

I'm skipping JS - I have a few I love from there, and some I'd try but I don't want a full pound to try them out.

I've never ordered from NG - I'll search on the forum but anyone have a few favorites? Same with FB...

Aztec I needed to get some stuff anyway, including Volcano, so I'll end up ordering. 

What do you have from JS that you love? I use a lot of her oils but always looking for more LOL!

NG has some great oils too by the way and so does FB. 

I use Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Vanilla Bean Marshmallow (mix it with WSP crackling firewood I think it's called), and Avocado Sea Salt. I think I have another marshmallow or vanilla bean from her but I can't remember if I've put it in anything.  What else do you use from her? I've been really happy with the quality but not many people on here order from her so I never bother trying others. 

What do you love from FB? I've got a few I'm going to try from NG but I don't even know where to start on FB.