Aztec's Hillbilly Christmas

Sarah S

To me, OOB, it smells almost exactly like Flaming's Alpine cheer. A little more fruit and less pine. I'm not sure where the hillbilly comes in to play...

It's nice, I can see it being a hit in tarts. It does smell festive - reminds me of Christmas in New England, as does Alpine Cheer. Hopefully I can get it in some wax this week. 

It's skin safe, but not something I see myself soaping, although I imagine it would be a cheerful unisex fragrance!

Anyone else smell it yet?

Yay! Got mine this morning .I like the smell oob ,thinking I may test first in the wax ,then add a bit more pine if necessary .It is a very nice soft scent . It certainly has that Christmas aroma .Lol I knew the name soon as you posted it was Hillbilly Mistletoe from Aztec lol. I will be changing the name because I do not detect a hillbilly at all lmbo.It deserves a more elegant Christmas  name , beautiful scent ,just may need a splash more of pine .I will post results soon as I get this one into the wax ,hoping this evening .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

Yay! Got mine this morning .I like the smell oob ,thinking I may test first in the wax ,then add a bit more pine if necessary .It is a very nice soft scent . It certainly has that Christmas aroma .Lol I knew the name soon as you posted it was Hillbilly Mistletoe from Aztec lol. I will be changing the name because I do not detect a hillbilly at all lmbo.It deserves a more elegant Christmas  name , beautiful scent ,just may need a splash more of pine .I will post results soon as I get this one into the wax ,hoping this evening .

I was thinking the exact same thing about the pine! Great minds, lol!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Lol at Kat......So you don't detect any hillbilly in the fragrance Kat?   So let me ask you this....lol...What should we be looking for?  I mean, what does a hillbilly smell like anyways? lol

Trappeur

PS:  I know for a fact we're loaded with Hillbillies where I live....

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lmbo Trapp ,That's a excellent question. I guess a hillbilly to me could (keep n mind I said COULD )smell  like the great outdoors with a bit of Campfire smoke soaked in the clothing lmao. .Now that sounds like a awesome scent to me lol.Keep in mind this answer is just all in fun .I was near tears from laughing when you asked me this 😀😀😀😀 Now down here in South Texas a porch monkey is considered to be someone whom is in great need of a shower lol. This oil has a very pretty Christmas aroma to my nose ,could use a tad bit more of pine thou .I will send you a sample if you'de like 😀Thanks for ending my day with a great laugh .I think of The Beverly Hillbillies show when I read the name lol.No offense to any hillbilly ,lol .I have been told I talk like one ,have that southern draw, so silly to me because I  grew up in Houston . The scent is awesome 😀

I so love the world ,including the Hillbillies ,hek I even love the Porch Monkeys lol. I am so renaming this oil .Been thinking all day about the name ,it will come to mind as soon as I get it in the wax .This one will be a challenge , definitely a Christmas type scent oob .Thanks Trapp your awesome 😀

21 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Lol at Kat......So you don't detect any hillbilly in the fragrance Kat?   So let me ask you this....lol...What should we be looking for?  I mean, what does a hillbilly smell like anyways? lol

Trappeur

PS:  I know for a fact we're loaded with Hillbillies where I live....

Trapp , Fragrance alert ,Aztec has another new one today , Blackstrap Molasses ,can't resist .Sounds to good and the intro low price gets me Everytime . I knew this would happen lol.

23 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp , Fragrance alert ,Aztec has another new one today , Blackstrap Molasses ,can't resist .Sounds to good and the intro low price gets me Everytime . I knew this would happen lol.

Did you see the new thread I put up about the Molasses? lol....I think we were typing at the same time.....I went and answered your post too! lol

Trappeur