Best price for Citric

leisa2003

• 1 month later...

There's an Arkansas company that I cannot think of the name because I'm trying to, but back when we were ordering that company was comparable in price. I realize this is months old but gah on trying to remember the company's name for future reference. 

I learned that bulk apothecary now carries citric. Depending on where you live it can be a super bargain. $55 per 50# and there's always at least a 10% off coupon, often more. They sent me a coupon with even more $ off but I did not need any last week. 

shipping to me is super cheap as I am only a zone or two away. Overall it's the best price I have found as I can't get it locally. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tall

On 1/3/2018 at 7:04 PM, TallTayl said:

I learned that bulk apothecary now carries citric. Depending on where you live it can be a super bargain. $55 per 50# and there's always at least a 10% off coupon, often more. They sent me a coupon with even more $ off but I did not need any last week. 

shipping to me is super cheap as I am only a zone or two away. Overall it's the best price I have found as I can't get it locally. 

You know what, Im only a 2 hour drive away from them!! :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 11:26 PM, leisa2003 said:

Tall

You know what, Im only a 2 hour drive away from them!! :)

OMG I would be over there every weekend, plundering their wares.  I'm millions of miles from everywhere so I don't have any handy day trips.  I would love to go into business as a wax & FO distributor here as there none in my entire state.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/3/2018 at 4:04 PM, TallTayl said:

I kno this post is old, but Im curious as to the quality of the citric from BA... is it comparable to the one from Duda?

17 minutes ago, Fairymoon said:

I kno this post is old, but Im curious as to the quality of the citric from BA... is it comparable to the one from Duda?

No idea. I hate making bath bombs and never bought any to try. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1