Hi from Portland area, just N. in Vancouver, WA

Hello, everyone!  Just joined and looking forward to talking to you!

What's your name?  Dana Redburn

How old are you?  49yr old female

Where do you live?  Vancouver, WA

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever?  Just started making soy candles last month.  have made soap in the past, done floral design, also pencil drawing, charcoal, pastel and mixed media art.

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever?  I've done crafts since I was young.  There's something therapeutic about working with your hands and making things that bring joy.

Are you married? Any kids?  Married 15yrs, I couldn't have kids but my husband and I had many pets over the years, including dogs, cats, tarantulas, snakes, lizards, scorpions, frogs, turtles, a centipede and a millipede.  When we met, he had 35 exotic pets and that was one of the things that made me fall for him!

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do?  Candlemaking is a primary interest that I want to refine and make a business from, as well as mixed media artwork.  It's in the creation stages right now, but it's my goal and I love it!

Anything else we should know?  I've battled long-term illness that has made working outside of the home extremely challenging.  With the help of my homeopathic doctor, over the past 2 years I've made significant progress and am maintaining much better health.