'Oily Swirl' on top of candles and lots of frost

Hello!

I'm new to this forum, but have been reading (very helpful) posts since I began candlemaking last year. A little bit of backstory: up until a few months ago, I'd been using a blend of 464 and CB Advanced with amazing results. My FO load was 12% (high, I know!), my scent throw was great and I never had frosting.

Now that CBA is no more, I feel miserable, but I've been testing out new combinations. Right now, I'm working with a combo of 464 and Q210. I've got a handle on my 8oz jar sizes, but I'm having a lot of trouble with my 2oz tins. No matter what temperature I pour, I'm getting a weird 'oily swirl' on top of them and terrible, terrible frosting (immediately, as soon as they set). I figured it had to do with the FO, so I lowered it to 9%, but I'm STILL having trouble. Maybe it's the wax itself? I guess the oily swirl wouldn't be so bad if I could just get the tops to stop frosting.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get them to stop frosting and get rid of that mysterious swirl or 'oil leech'?

Thanks SO much!