Fragrance Buddy

Daisymay66

5 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Does anyone use oils from here? Any thoughts? TIA

Yep I do...not much...but what I do, they are wonderful....

In using 464 I use:

Creamsicle

Mulberry

Vanilla Ice Cream

Cinnamon Broom

Iced Cranberry

VBN

Trappeur

I have several FO's from Fragrance Buddy.  Love their sales and free shipping over $100. I use soy wax.

Some of my favorites, and customer favorites:

Cinnamon Broom - my daughter and granddaughter love this one

Lemon Pound Cake - customer favorite and I really like it too

Pumpkin Cupcake

Caribbean Escape - Good tropical scent. had to reorder

Jamaica Me Crazy - ditto ^^

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Sea Witch - nice ocean type

Cranberry Woods smells good OOB, haven't used it yet. Pomegranate is just OK to me, kind of sweet, but some customers liked it.  

Sun & Sand - I like it, but not as popular as some of my other summer FO's.  I like Sea Grass and Sand Dunes from RE better.

This Old House - Haven't put this one in wax yet, because I'm not crazy about it OOB

I use them and love their oils.

I use:

Mulberry-best one I've found

Birthday Cake

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Cinnamon Broom

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts

Circus Concession

Coconut Cream Pie

Fizzy Pop soda

Fruit Loops

Harvest Gathering

Iced Cranberry

Mango Peach Salsa

Maple Syrup-smells just like DS brown sugar to my nose

Mint Chocolate chip

Pear berry

Pink Sands

Pumpkin Apple-I don't care for this one but it's good and strong

Pumpkin Cupcake-haven't put this one in wax yet but it smells good OOB.

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles-I don't care for this scent but this one smells like all the other ones I've smelled.

Pumpkin Pie Perfection

Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake

Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut

Salted Caramel

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Sugar Cookie Royale

Sweater Weather

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Tea and Cakes

Tis the season

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow

Warm Welcome

I have more but can't remember if I liked them or not. You can't go wrong with them though!

I do. Love their oils! I started using them as they carried dupes of Moonworks oils when they closed. Their quality is really good.

I use:

Merlin's Forest

Forest Nymph

Sea Witch

Cinnamon Sugared Donuts

Honey Clementine

Fall Festival

Goddess

Lavender Sage

Dragon's Blood

Sun and Earth

• 10 months later...
On 11/4/2017 at 10:03 PM, Faerywren said:

I do. Love their oils! I started using them as they carried dupes of Moonworks oils when they closed. Their quality is really good.

I use:

Merlin's Forest

Forest Nymph

Sea Witch

Cinnamon Sugared Donuts

Honey Clementine

Fall Festival

Goddess

Lavender Sage

Dragon's Blood

Sun and Earth

Hi @Faerywren.  I wanted to get your opinion on the Lavender Sage from FB.  It has been in my cart for a few weeks..... Is it an Herbal Lavender or a Fresh Lavender?

I seen your favs as well as a few others and  you peeked my interest in Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake and Sun & Earth.  Is the PSC heavy on the spice?  I'm looking for a strong pumpkin that is really creamy.  I also added Fall Festival back into my cart.... what do you mainly get from this one?  

On 9/8/2018 at 5:45 AM, Marleigha said:

Hi @Faerywren.  I wanted to get your opinion on the Lavender Sage from FB.  It has been in my cart for a few weeks..... Is it an Herbal Lavender or a Fresh Lavender?

I seen your favs as well as a few others and  you peeked my interest in Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake and Sun & Earth.  Is the PSC heavy on the spice?  I'm looking for a strong pumpkin that is really creamy.  I also added Fall Festival back into my cart.... what do you mainly get from this one?  

The Lavender Sage is very herbal. I wasn't a fan at first but customers loved it and it has grown on me. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake is nice, I can't remember right off if it's super creamy smelling or not. (I'm at work and can't go check). Fall Festival is one that I've smelled a bunch of times from different vendors under any generic fall themed name. It's cinnamony and spicy, yada, yada. It's nice and I love those types of fragrances, but nothing groundbreaking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2018 at 8:13 PM, Faerywren said:

The Lavender Sage is very herbal. I wasn't a fan at first but customers loved it and it has grown on me. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake is nice, I can't remember right off if it's super creamy smelling or not. (I'm at work and can't go check). Fall Festival is one that I've smelled a bunch of times from different vendors under any generic fall themed name. It's cinnamony and spicy, yada, yada. It's nice and I love those types of fragrances, but nothing groundbreaking.

Ahhh... Have you ever th had CS Lavender?  It is about the same Herbal as that?  Like if I mixed sage lead with CS Lavender would it be similar or is the FB Lavender Sage really more unique than that?  

And okay Fall Festival is just cinnamony and spicy.... I have loads of those so I think I'll pass on that one.  What about the Sun & Earth?  Are you really impressed with that one?  Any other FB FO's that wow you?  Please do share.  I get back in town tomorrow so I will be placing my order tomorrow or Monday.  Thank you for your opinions also.  Much appreciated!  ❤

On 9/16/2018 at 12:08 AM, Marleigha said:

Ahhh... Have you ever th had CS Lavender?  It is about the same Herbal as that?  Like if I mixed sage lead with CS Lavender would it be similar or is the FB Lavender Sage really more unique than that?  

And okay Fall Festival is just cinnamony and spicy.... I have loads of those so I think I'll pass on that one.  What about the Sun & Earth?  Are you really impressed with that one?  Any other FB FO's that wow you?  Please do share.  I get back in town tomorrow so I will be placing my order tomorrow or Monday.  Thank you for your opinions also.  Much appreciated!  ❤

I haven't smelled the CS Lavender, but I use Lavender from Brambleberry and it's a herbal/camphor, natural smelling lavender. I have mixed sage FO with that lavender in a pinch when I've run out and it was pretty close. I used to think it smelled like medicine, so I wasn't fond of it, but now I like it. It's a herbal, no frills or perfumy notes FO. It smells very clean to me now. Sun and Earth is really nice. I don't pick up on all the notes that FB says is in there, but it's a nice smelling FO.

• Thanks 1

@Faerywren thanks so much for your help and for letting me know.  I was thinking about ordering Forest Nymph..... What do you get mostly from that one?  I also ended up grabbing some of the Fall Festival from Lonestar when I ordered yesterday.  So will hold off on the one from FB for now.  But Sun & Earth is in my cart.  👍🏼  Is it fruit heavy?