Has anyone ordered from Botanic?

Sunday

Never heard of this company.  You're right, they do have pretty pictures.  :)

Their selection is quite limited though.  Guess I'm not too tempted to try yet another supplier, thank goodness.

I'd like to know what you think when you get your order anyway.

• Like 1

I had to click onto the link lol ! Your right, beautiful pictures and like Gail, Ive never heard of them. The format and some of the pics , especially the more masculine type 

scents have a Restoration Hardware vibe to me. Have you tried any of the FO's ?

25 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I had to click onto the link lol ! Your right, beautiful pictures and like Gail, Ive never heard of them. The format and some of the pics , especially the more masculine type 

scents have a Restoration Hardware vibe to me. Have you tried any of the FO's ?

Just found them Moonstar...somehow they are linked to a candle company called Brownstone...They sell some fantastic sounding candles ..never tried those either...OK not just swayed by pretty pictures apparently pretty words get me exited as well!...So I've ordered one of each scent..minus one or two, and am excited to see how they do .

• Like 1

ohh Happy day.. they all arrived along with three bonus fragrances. Not experienced enough to tell if they are any good from just sniffing bottles...not that I didn't sniff...I DID!

Really love the  cactus& sea salt...and the Marine . Will be a while till they see some wax though as we are doing renos and I can't focus unless everything is tidy first...I don't see that happening too soon. Somehow just having those little bottles here makes me happy:D Did you place an order Glasllyn?

• Thanks 1