TallTayl

Is it time yet to co-op any of my dupes?

1 minute ago, faru said:

Any dupe of Scent works Sanguiono Orange Patchouli?

Daystar did that one.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 4:57 PM, Sarah S said:

Trapp, I don't know about TT's Pink Sugar, but the dupe that I have is insanely strong in my paraffin blend. I know that doesn't automatically mean it will do well in your 464, but it's like "crack a window" strong for me. It's very sweet and sugary, as you'd expect, but the florals and the musk at the bottom are enough to make it more than a food-type fragrance. I have several foodies that love it, and several customers that love it because it's sweet but it doesn't make them think of cookies, lol. It is also a fantastic blender.

@TallTayl, thank you for the links! I really want that Inlet Lakegrass now! 😅

I would definitely be in for a lb of that, the Amber, the pink sugar, and the Egyptian Dragon!

Sarah who's Pink Sugar are you using right now?

@Moonstar, at that time I was using Mad Oils Pink Sugar. Since they sold all their fragrances to Arizona, I haven't bought any more of that one. I tried the cost revised PS from Aztec and it did not compare at all, seemed very weak.

Right now I'm using RE's PS and it's very close to MO's version, so I might stick with that one if TT's dupes don't kick off.

RE has a few different versions, if you're interested I will check and see which one I have.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

@Moonstar, at that time I was using Mad Oils Pink Sugar. Since they sold all their fragrances to Arizona, I haven't bought any more of that one. I tried the cost revised PS from Aztec and it did not compare at all, seemed very weak.

Right now I'm using RE's PS and it's very close to MO's version, so I might stick with that one if TT's dupes don't kick off.

RE has a few different versions, if you're interested I will check and see which one I have.

That would be great ! I've only used the one from Indiana Candle supply so I can't compare it to anything. I wish I had a sample of TT PS , everyone raves about it !

8 hours ago, Moonstar said:

That would be great ! I've only used the one from Indiana Candle supply so I can't compare it to anything. I wish I had a sample of TT PS , everyone raves about it !

Me too! And I'm dying to smell the Inlet Lakegrass, it sounds so unique!

The version I'm using from Rustic is SnC. I'm not sure what the SnC stands for, lol, but they do have 3 different versions and that's the only one I've tried. It's very strong, the oil itself is amber-yellowish, and it does discolor soap to a dark brown.

HTH!

• Like 1

Finally got here :)

I would be interested in 5 lbs EACH of BVC and Pink Sugar

I'm going to try and keep up with this but my mother is having health issues.

Hi TallTayl,

Do you still have any of your dupe scents available, or sniffies of them?  

I'm interested in Inlet Lake Grass, Tonic, and possibly Vetyver Cafe.  Let me know (either here or in a PM).   Thanks so much!

I’m really low on most. Could use some myself

can we rally to get a couple in?

On July 15, 2018 at 9:59 PM, TallTayl said:

I’m really low on most. Could use some myself

can we rally to get a couple in?

Rally people, rally!!

I would be in for 1-2 pounds of Inlet Lakegrass, Egyptian Dragon, Amber, and Pink Sugar. Maybe Tonic. Probably Tonic, lol.

I can afford a pound of each, but if we're close to minimums or a price break I can do a couple pounds.

I really, really want the Lakegrass and the Amber.... 🤓

Ready and waiting.

2# Vetyver Cafe
2# Inlet Lakegrass

1# Egyptian Dragon 

1# Tonic

2# Pink Sugar