Is it time yet to co-op any of my dupes?

TallTayl

59 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

YES! Most likely my budget will be under control in March and I'll be able to spend some money on things other than bills and getting completely out of debt! :) 

I feel you.  With the stuff that happened here over the past 3 weeks I am in a similar boat. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 6:35 PM, iansmommaya said:

Before the spring thing happens could I get a sniffie of a couple of them?

You bet.

9 hours ago, smellywax said:

Are you still selling the sniffles? I have been MIA for a few years but looking to possibly start up again.

Yes. They are on my site still. I'll be taking those all down soon. Being honest, they are not fun to make, and I am behind on three sets. My New Years goal is to get them all done and go into 2018 with a clear conscience! 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, smellywax said:

I just ordered sniffies but if it’s easier and you have 2 Oz bottle or even products made with the scents, let me know and I’ll be more than happy to purchase. Whatever is easiest. I just want to know how they smell for whenever you do the coop. 😊

It's no problem on the sniffies. Just need to pull up my big girl undies and get going. I'll be making enough sets to carry through all the open requests, and get them out. I try to put enough on each watercolor blotter to sit on a warmer so you can get a more true idea of the scent. While great OOB, they all really come alive when in use. 

14 hours ago, iansmommaya said:

Would you mind sending me a link to your site? Thank you so much!

You got it!  

http://www.scentersquare.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=81&products_id=121

as we near time for the next co-op I may create a web store just for it, separating it from my retail site. Accounting on this one is "fun".

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Darbla said:

I got the sniffies, love them, and am hoping we get up enough participation for another of these co-ops!  But how is that FO manufacturing facility loss issue liable to affect us doing this?

I have been assured 100% that it won’t affect our scents. But I always ask when I place the order so that I can date it. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2018 at 12:31 PM, TallTayl said:

I have been assured 100% that it won’t affect our scents. But I always ask when I place the order so that I can date it. 

Hi Do you have any plans to do a buy in of Tonic any time soon?  I'd love a few pounds of it. 

On 4/16/2018 at 9:31 AM, TallTayl said:

We can order any time we hit 25 lbs of interest. 

Sounds great!  I'd like 5 pounds.  I tried to access the site to pre-buy but I think I'm not doing it right.  The oil keeps disappearing from my cart?

56 minutes ago, BrownHall said:

Sounds great!  I'd like 5 pounds.  I tried to access the site to pre-buy but I think I'm not doing it right.  The oil keeps disappearing from my cart?

I took those off of the retail site for the time being. Will send a PM to you with details.

• 4 weeks later...