Is it time yet to co-op any of my dupes?

TallTayl

On November 26, 2017 at 1:48 PM, TallTayl said:

Planning on dec 1. None are making it close to the mins yet. 

Is this still the planned cutoff date? I think I want to add a couple more pounds to my order, I'm waiting to see if my sister wants any... Maybe I'll just go for it. If I do a second order, you'll lump it all together? Should I PM you so you know it's me? 😅 I feel like I've got a lot of anxiety over this, lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Is this still the planned cutoff date? I think I want to add a couple more pounds to my order, I'm waiting to see if my sister wants any... Maybe I'll just go for it. If I do a second order, you'll lump it all together? Should I PM you so you know it's me? 😅 I feel like I've got a lot of anxiety over this, lol.

We're not even close on most, so I will leave this open a bit longer and reach out to some of my other soap and candle friends outside of this forum.

No anxiety.... I carry enough for all of us :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kerven said:

Do the prices on the site include the extra $4/lb or will the fee be applied when everything is ready to ship? That is, if the minimums aren't met.

I am going to work like heck to not get hit with the $4 penalty. The on site pices are for the 20 lbs being met. 

7 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I am going to work like heck to not get hit with the $4 penalty. The on site pices are for the 20 lbs being met. 

Do you need any help spreading the word on other forums?  I am on SMF forum if you would like to me to post it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, debratant said:

Do you need any help spreading the word on other forums?  I am on SMF forum if you would like to me to post it.

Let's let these last sniffies get out, then we will reassess. Where we are at in a week. If we need help, boosting the signal will be very helpful. Thank you.  I'd like to not have to decant too much extra if we can make it on our own 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Let's let these last sniffies get out, then we will reassess. Where we are at in a week. If we need help, boosting the signal will be very helpful. Thank you.  I'd like to not have to decant too much extra if we can make it on our own 😂

sounds good!

4 hours ago, 8-GRAN-ONES said:

Are we getting any closer?

I have a few sets of sniffies to get out, then will update again.  

With the current fo issues issues as a result of BASF I am seeking assurance that ours will not be impacted.

Today's Tally:

Pink Sugar - 6

Tonic - 11

Inlet Lakegrass - 4

Amber - 10

Egyptian Dragon - 9

Dragons Blood - 2

Provence - 12

Vetyver - 3

I have three sniffie orders and 2 trial size orders to ship off today. It's not looking good, is it? I will be ordering several for my summer event around March or April if everyone can wait.

We have a long way to go to get to 20.

I leave this to all of you... I am ok to refund everyone's co-op orders now and try again after the holidays. Prices are volatile with the BASF news as it is. Before placing any co-op orders I get final pricing which may be different now and later.

With it begin so close to the end of the fiscal year, and the holidays, I'd feel weird holding on to other people's cash. 

Let me get caught up with sniffies and see where we land by next Friday. I think people are kinda distracted with the holidays. I knew it was going to be a close call timing wise. 

Same here, no hurry, and no issue at all with you holding the money.  Fiscal year means nothing to me

at all....I don't sell...these are just buying cuz I want to oils, because 200 is just not enough LOL  LOL:lol:

Edited by debratant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If this somehow waits until Feb I'll be able to get at least a lb of each, maybe more. My compensation package will be in by then, and we will finally be completely out of debt, minus the house payment. Man that will be nice, then I can work on paying extra for that and hopefully have that paid off in a year or 18 months. :)

(sorry - rambling) 

Are we definitely on hold with this?

I don't mean to nag, but I'm in a bad way with the Pink Sugar, and I don't want to order elsewhere and end up with a gallon of it. 😂

I don't like it THAT much, lol!

If we are going to wait until spring for this, I'm just going to go ahead and order a pound of it from RE to get me through, while I'm flush with Christmas sales money. 😁

Thanks TT!

Tally as of right now:

Pink Sugar - 7.  I am down to <2 lbs of this and will need some in a couple of months.

Tonic - 11

Inlet Lakegrass - 4

Amber 10 with someone who did not buyout wanting 3-4.

Egyptian Dragon - 9

Dragons Blood - 2

Provence - 12

Vetyver - 3

At this point, the we're too far to make any. Let's try again in March. OK?

• Thanks 1