Is it time yet to co-op any of my dupes?

TallTayl

On 10/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, TallTayl said:

I can send sniffies for those who want to get a whiff. 

For those who who wish to test drive, I can work out per-ounce costs to ship. 

OMG YAAAAAASSSS!!!!! 
Wow.
It would um, HELP if I had read the thread...
No matter!
I'm STILL excited, just a more different kinda excited.  

Could you do like 4 oz shots? I DO want to try all the OTHER'ns I didn't order last time, but...
I'm just so DARN TIMID! 

On 10/29/2017 at 8:09 PM, TallTayl said:

They will ship first class up to 1 lb total package weight, then usps priority for over 1 lb

TT: Just a heads up, USPS 1st Class maximum weight is 13 oz. after that it goes to Priority. (usually)   

sponie(yeah-you-know-what-I'm-in-charge-of-)br

@Sponiebr I use GoShippo.com which allows (like etsy) up to 16 total oz to go first class. By that rate it only saves $1 or two, but I "can" do first with no insurance. 

Let me see what bottles i have. Pretty sure the biggest I have enough of are 3 oz, but will double check. 

I would like to time this leaving room for sampling before the actual buy, but worry about the freezing temps closing in. Some scents could crystallize in the freezing weather. Warming them before use solves the crystals, but I don't want anyone thinking there is something wrong with their scents. 

9 hours ago, TallTayl said:

@Sponiebr I use GoShippo.com which allows (like etsy) up to 16 total oz to go first class. By that rate it only saves $1 or two, but I "can" do first with no insurance. 

Let me see what bottles i have. Pretty sure the biggest I have enough of are 3 oz, but will double check. 

I would like to time this leaving room for sampling before the actual buy, but worry about the freezing temps closing in. Some scents could crystallize in the freezing weather. Warming them before use solves the crystals, but I don't want anyone thinking there is something wrong with their scents. 

Neat! Hey whatever works. 

3 oz should be enough. I use anywhere from 32-48 ml of FO per batch and 3oz falls within that range. I have a pound of both the Inlet Lakegrass and the Tonic. 

14 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

I'm missing the post with the costs?

Click the link in my siggie for last coops cost. Once I figure out how much we have interest in I will call for updated pricing. The lab's prices are fairly volatile, and freight never seems to go down 🙃

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Click the link in my siggie for last coops cost. Once I figure out how much we have interest in I will call for updated pricing. The lab's prices are fairly volatile, and freight never seems to go down 🙃

I've never done this. I read all of this thread. I did not go through 6 pages of posts from last time, admittedly. I would like to try several of these, but I STILL don't understand how to do that. I went to college 'stuff, yet I am confused.

Edited by glasllyn

Just added sample sizes of each fragrance in 1 oz. sizes on my own site.

If you need more than 1 oz, the cart reduces the cost per oz by 10% at 2 oz or above to account for single bottles.

I have very limited amounts of each. the cart helps to not oversell.

http://www.scentersquare.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=81

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Just added sample sizes of each fragrance in 1 oz. sizes on my own site.

If you need more than 1 oz, the cart reduces the cost per oz by 10% at 2 oz or above to account for single bottles.

I have very limited amounts of each. the cart helps to not oversell.

http://www.scentersquare.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=81

I just ordered some.  Whee!

Putting together all of the sniffies and sample sizes this afternoon. Wanted to wait til the main influx of interest came in to limit how many times I'd need to pour...

Have requested updated pricing. Once it is all in I'll list on my site like last time. Same process:

Pre-order & Pay for JUST the fragrances on my site. Shipping is calculated separately to avoid miscalculations by the cart. I use fed-ex or USPS regional wherever possible and the cart does not know how to configure for it.

Once all mins are met and orders close I'll submit the order to the lab.

When the fragrances arrive and are bottled I'll pack and invoice for shipping.

I ship individual orders as soon as the shipping invoice is paid.

I plan to over purchase a limited amount over my needs, and will put it up for sale at co-op price plus 10% after the co-op officially closes.

4 hours ago, 8-GRAN-ONES said:

I would like a sniffle

Of Providence and sweet Amber

Do I need to order that from your website?

If it is just those two I should be able to send them first class. P.m. your address to me if I don’t already have it please.

Just received pricing back from the lab. All are the same as last time except Vetyver which increased by $1 per lb.

I listed the minimum 20 lbs of each here: http://www.scentersquare.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=81&zenid=90708f54df936ba4cd2b63af6aa0983c

I can add more if needed.

Hoping to close buyouts on this co-op 11-30 at the latest.