Hi ..no questions....just Hi

Sunday

Hi Everyone! I've spent endless evenings reading endless forums and realize I know nothing about making candles ...I have come to realize that all my candle success can only be attributed to to luck and not skill...so sad...but never mind ...I will get back at it with a little trepidation...and perhaps some education acquired here.

• Like 1

Thanks Talltayl I'm excitd to be here  Hahahah Ohh I'm sure the luck it's gone....I can't believe I ever managed to make a single successful candle... my math skills suck!...but I'm really eager to learn. I think I might be a bit lazy about all the testing and testing....that's when I tend to throw caution to the wind and just go for it! ...I need to rein myself in a bit I guess :)

• Like 1

Tons of great info LRed ...and some comical posts...looks like a fun crowd! Really struggling with all the acronyms for suppliers though...apart from a small handful I have no idea what supplier anyone is talking about  ....I started taking notes hahahah

Welcome to Craft Server Sunday! Glad to have you with us. I think I went through the same. I had good luck with the my candles right away. But it wasn't until I had been on the forum for a while learning more about candlemaking that I discovered my candles weren't the bomb I thought they were! LOL They smelled great but smoked like a chimney! Many waxes and many candles later I can truly say I love my candles now. But I am always wanting to learn more to make improvements whenever I can!