Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have also posted a rather lengthy question/challenge under the wax and wick tests. If anyone could add their input I would so greatly appreciate it!

What's your name? Brenna

How old are you? 35

Where do you live? San Diego, originally from Western NY

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever? Candles only, a few months

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever? I am basically obsessed with candles and have always wanted to make them. I also am a maker of Jewelry and home goods so I thought this would be a great compliment to my product line!

Are you married? Any kids? I am married, and have 4 year old rescue pup named Lucy. She is truly our baby girl.  

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do? Making and selling my other goods, and I also work pt time at an adorable flower shop (where all of my products are also for sale)

Anything else we should know? I love that this community is open to sharing information and tips on how to make the best products to support small businesses!