Just Scent

njcurley

Sorry, meant Balsam + Cedar.  Thanks for the suggestions, I had put Santa Baby on my list already, def getting that one.  I'm also going to try the Chestnuts + Brown Sugar, its a little out of my comfort zone but it sounds interesting.  Think I'll also try the VBM.

Here are some that I really dig:

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Birthday Cake

caramel cinnamon latte

gingerbread house

peppermint bark

orange cake

orange caramel crumble

apple butter

almond macaroon

blonde moment

christmas splendor

cotton candy

cotton candy frosting

lemon sugar

pink lemonade

pumpkin cookie crunch

pumpkin spice latte

red mac apple

peppermint mocha

coffee ice cream

vanilla buttercream crunch

cinnamon donuts

coffee cake and spice

avocado and sea salt

• Like 1

Wow Soshiegirl when I get some money saved up I'm going to give a bunch of these a try.  Every scent you have recommended to me has been wonderful...well all but 1 (lol)...you've really got your stuff together...I love reading your posts and recommendations...A couple weeks ago I called  Just Scent to ask a question and it was after hours like 2 hours...(didn't realize it) and the owner picked up.  Well, long story short we were on the phone I bet over an hour.  This woman was so very nice and so informative and made a lot of suggestions for different scents (I was actually looking for a marshmallow (again))and a cider.....well I wound up getting so many samples and 1 pounders that I'm really liking so much!   One I just poured for a shop 24 of them is called Cranberry/orange....just lovely!  Just looking at her pictures alone, I could order 1 of everything on her site!  And I have never even ordered from them except for Chestnuts and Brown Sugar.  She was so nice and so funny!  She had a sale going on at the time and she threw in a few 1 ouncers to me at no charge...I told her she should come over here where the supplier section is and advertise when she is having a sale or something new comes up and unfortunately she had some bad run ins with some nasty members who were on this forum years back b/4 Vicki took over and then Tall Tayle and she just never came on to the board back then when things happened.  Well actually I was here then and I  had the same problem with nasty members and I would never come here for that reason,  but it has been a long time since then and all those nasty people are far gone down the road and now this forum was  run by at the time Vicki and now a super lady, Tall Tayle!  Yaye!  I told her all the horrible people are gone and all the members here are just awesome, like family..... and to rethink about coming here once in a while.  I would gladly do business with an honest and nice person who took my interests to heart so I'm going to start more testings with Just Scent just for the fact she was so nice to me.....You treat me nice, you get my business......that's my motto.

Trappeur

• Like 5

Trappeur,

I've got to know what the one recommendation was that you didn't like!!  You're killing me girlfriend. :) . I'm glad you had a good experience with Becky; she's wonderful.  I've had many conversations with her about scents I like and those I don't and her recommendations based on that have been spot on.  We've all had our run ins with nasty members with nothing nice to say and I remember thinking, water off a duck's back. The oils that I order from Becky are some of my best sellers or that I personally love (and horde for myself).  If you ever want sniffies of the ones I mentioned, PM me.  You know I got you covered.

Soshiegirl

• Like 2

I use a lot of JS oils. My favorites are:

Orange Caramel Crumble

Peppermint Mocha

Absolutley Fabulous Cake

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Coffee & Ice Cream

Santa Baby

Birthday Cake

Apple Butterscotch cake

Black berry Pie

Blonde Moment

Brown Sugar Cookie

Buttercream Sugar Cookie

Butter Pecan Sandies

Snicker Doodle

Buttery Gingerbread

Cafe Au Lait

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Jingle Bells

Strawberry White Cake

Vanilla Patchouli 

Cardamom Spice Rum Cake

And a few more that I can't think of LOL!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I use a lot of JS oils. My favorites are:

Orange Caramel Crumble

Peppermint Mocha

Absolutley Fabulous Cake

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

Coffee & Ice Cream

Santa Baby

Birthday Cake

Apple Butterscotch cake

Black berry Pie

Blonde Moment

Brown Sugar Cookie

Buttercream Sugar Cookie

Butter Pecan Sandies

Snicker Doodle

Buttery Gingerbread

Cafe Au Lait

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Jingle Bells

Strawberry White Cake

Vanilla Patchouli 

Cardamom Spice Rum Cake

And a few more that I can't think of LOL!

Belinda - how would you say the birthday cake is different from RE's. I use the KY version. I know you prefer the other birthday cake better. I wouldn't have thought 

theres that much of a difference between the 2 RE birthday cakes lol ! Absolutely Fab cake - is there enough of a difference from birthday cake to carry both ?

Coffee ice cream sounds really good as does strawberry white cake - Cardamom spice cake + Santa Baby :) Oh geez here we go again :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

• Haha 1

To me JS bday cake and FB's smell pretty much the same and they both smell very similar to KY's bday cake (the one I like). Absolutely Fabulous cake is totally different than bday cake. It has a white chocolate and coconut scent to my nose so I think they're very different. I love it. 

Coffee Ice cream and cardamom spice cake are delicious and so is strawberry white cake!

Sorry to enable you LOL! I have some more in a shopping cart right now myself! *shudder*

On 10/15/2017 at 4:33 PM, ellajoan said:

I just got an order from Just Scent, and Chestnuts and Brown Sugar smells EXACTLY like Butter Rum Lifesavers Candy to me!

Is that a good thing? I'm not sure what it smells like to me but it's very popular. Honestly, I think it needs to be a little sweeter with more brown sugar but it smells more like butter to my nose. I like it though!