Clear labels / Label Recommendations

10 hours ago, Gary in Canada said:

I tried online clear labels...but I found they smudged even after sitting for more than a week...I can print pictures on photo paper with no problems, but not clear labels..its frustrating.

Maybe I have to change the settings??

I almost some some from there until the bubble problem with the one sheet I had. 

I ended up getting some pretty scalloped oval labels, then was bitterly disappointed when they came and I discovered that the only templates for them were PDF and Maestro.  No Microsoft Word.  So I had to work with Maestro online, and it was a pain.  Plus, the free activation code is only good for 3 months.  What a ripoff.  

On 12/8/2017 at 8:28 AM, GailC said:

I almost some some from there until the bubble problem with the one sheet I had. 

I ended up getting some pretty scalloped oval labels, then was bitterly disappointed when they came and I discovered that the only templates for them were PDF and Maestro.  No Microsoft Word.  So I had to work with Maestro online, and it was a pain.  Plus, the free activation code is only good for 3 months.  What a ripoff.  

I agree...and I got my Online Labels from a distributor up here..so I didn't get a code to try it for 3 months..  I am looking for other options.  

I make wine and bottleit at a local store...and he has a labeling machine that is just awesome..the wine labels we put on our bottles are SO professional looking. If I made candles for a living, I would definately get the label machine he has.