10 hours ago, birdcharm said:

Maybe they did some testing with low flashpoint oils and there were some safety concerns. 

Do you feel we should consider this when purchasing oils?

Given no other soy wax manufacturer, retailer, reseller or end user has ever had anything at all to say about that, no I do not think FP is a consideration at this time. 

ASO could have had polarity issues with some fragrances they have had made, we just don't know.

-Maybe someone tried hoddy store candy flavor or potpourri scent and had a problem.

-Maybe people over scented their candles, adding far more than the wax can handle, and experienced syneresis causing flash fire when lit

-maybe people under melted following their low melt temp reds and did not stir in the fragrance well enough causing pooling.

-they recommend very low melt temps of their waxes while making candles. 

-They write on their site that they only recommend *their own* fragrances. EL waxes seem to be blended to their own specs. The millenium feels really strange to me. Whatever they blend could create problems with some fragrances. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Think on the the other side, high FP oils don't always blend. I remember using lone star candy corn years and years ago. That FP was well over 200*F and it would not blend no matter what I did. You could see big beads an blobs of fragrance in the pour pot. 

Without any technical explanation of why their waxes cause "drift" (a term I never heard of before outside of their company) we will never know.