Halloween Labels

Trappeur

Got a last minute order for a Halloween collection of candles and came up with these label designs.

Now I am awful at names and this is the best my brain came up with for names of 6 scents I will do.

What should I change?  Any suggestions I could use I would sure appreciate it.

The caution label will have all other pertinant info on it.

Thanks.  

Trappeur

#1:    This scent will be a pine.

59c7feb13692d_Halloween1.thumb.jpg.5e2aa36798ccf003a738b3e7fab33d51.jpg59c7feecc49cc_halloween2.thumb.jpg.dd3fdb3d72f21fc4a6d687c71b6fc79c.jpg59c7ff4c719b7_halloween3.thumb.jpg.d41f052ebd9a1f885cac12ebe3cbaa0e.jpg59c7ff714902e_halloween4.thumb.jpg.6bef693ae80fd4b51c444c8c0b0a274d.jpg59c7ff87af52e_halloween5.thumb.jpg.4183a85b5f22990b02bd9b544687bd28.jpg59c7ff9a65b47_halloween6.thumb.jpg.8cfae7f379df941999dd8f386d4e8bd1.jpg

• Like 3

Overall I like them all - graphics look great.

The first one is the only iffy  name to me.

I'm not great with names - I'll need to ponder a bit.

If you could find a graphic, maybe zombie pine forest??

Edited by gls

5 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Nice names do you have any BOO Berry!!  LOL!

It's funny you should ask that Barbara,  because I've been looking for a great ghost design and couldn't find one as I was going to name it exactly as what you said.....What kind of berry would be a good one?   I do have to get these labels ordered tonight so I'm going to try again and find a ghost...unless you have another suggestion?

Trappeur

5 hours ago, gls said:

Overall I like them all - graphics look great.

The first one is the only iffy  name to me.

I'm not great with names - I'll need to ponder a bit.

If you could find a graphic, maybe zombie pine forest??

Yep I agree GLS....that was the hardest one.  I just loved loved the bats but just couldn't  come up with a scent that could go with bats.  Do you or anyone else know what I could use for the bat label?   This was a tough one.   I really wanted a pine scent in there.....but it kinda doesn't go with bats.  I don't know...:huh:

Trappeur

4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

OMG these are so awesome ! Seriously, how do you whip these up so quickly. My favorite is the flying witch + candy corn . Love all your names too.

Me too Moonstar!   The witch was my favorite and first thought was how bout if I put in the words ..."I'll get you my pretty!.....I had a friend here and asked her what she thought of the label and then she says "What does that mean with those words"????Huh.....come on....really???  You really don't know where those words come from?  lol

I was unsure about the candy corn label because it didn't really go with the pictures of the rest of the labels....but it was the best I could do...and it fits....so I thought it did.

trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

4 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trappeur , These are FABULOUS :)

Great job on all the above .I know the show Walking Dead is very popular & the name alone would attract buyers lol. Maybe a woodsy type scent would fit the name idk .You are so talented !:)

katmeltswax

Cool Kat!   I love that....Now to find a label to go with the "Walking Dead".....Well, could that be the pine one?   Let me see what I could come up with..got any ideas of what to look for?

Trappeur

12 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Me too Moonstar!   The witch was my favorite and first thought was how bout if I put in the words ..."I'll get you my pretty!.....I had a friend here and asked her what she thought of the label and then she says "What does that mean with those words"????Huh.....come on....really???  You really don't know where those words come from?  lol

I was unsure about the candy corn label because it didn't really go with the pictures of the rest of the labels....but it was the best I could do...and it fits....so I thought it did.

trappeur

OMG How does she not know what that means lol ! Hello lol ! You know, I wouldn't let that bother you. If you wanna know what I think that response means - I think 

it means she's a little green with envy like the witch lol ! I would love to know how to make these labels. You really have a good eye for design. Cant wait to see what 

you come up with next :) 

3 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

OMG How does she not know what that means lol ! Hello lol ! You know, I wouldn't let that bother you. If you wanna know what I think that response means - I think 

it means she's a little green with envy like the witch lol ! I would love to know how to make these labels. You really have a good eye for design. Cant wait to see what 

you come up with next :) 

AAAhhh, thankyou Moonstar....right now I'm looking for Zombies, or Night walker (or is it day walker? lol)....maybe I can find a cemetary one......

Trappeur

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Yep I agree GLS....that was the hardest one.  I just loved loved the bats but just couldn't  come up with a scent that could go with bats.  Do you or anyone else know what I could use for the bat label?   This was a tough one.   I really wanted a pine scent in there.....but it kinda doesn't go with bats.  I don't know...:huh:

Trappeur

How about Haunted Forest or Dark Forest? Or the Creepy Forest, Black Forest, Forest of No Return? I'm not good with names either. I LOVE all of your labels though!

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

How about Haunted Forest or Dark Forest? Or the Creepy Forest, Black Forest, Forest of No Return? I'm not good with names either. I LOVE all of your labels though!

Wow, I love all those names Belinda...I think I like "Forest of No Return".....How bout this?  

And I did one for Ghosts..... like Barbara suggested.....So now I have to get a blueberry pie fragrance....59c86d568ebbb_halloween8.thumb.jpg.2a9a60d570656c54abf1868e7d12226e.jpg59c86da18dcad_halloween9.thumb.jpg.efe29518a62181c05af80dadd14fab44.jpg

• Like 3