New Christmas Labels for Orchard Account

Trappeur

I've been working on my yearly thing to do to make a new Christmas Label for my Apple Orchard account and have come up with these designs.  Hard to believe I have so many!  I always rely on everyone's input so here goes.  So which one is your favorite.  I really have gone from one extreme to the other - from a fun label with the retro car to a little elegant to whimsical to vintage...But the good thing about it, is I don't need to get an approval from the store as I just go with whatever I want.

My first choice I'm leaning towards is #1 with the retro car.

59c163095fe2a_MerciersChristmaslabel1.thumb.jpg.46985123e61e1110cdff575d0ad04b2c.jpg

59c1633dde7bd_Mercierschristmaslabel2.thumb.jpg.adaed9743298543e84291ff9b80ff6d8.jpg

59c163766a55d_Mercierschristmaslabel3.thumb.jpg.3d52c788b07bcfdc16c82a9a27ede15f.jpg

Now I like this version of the retro car and I put the name of the account on the car.

Moonshine....I'm using your "apple" rename for Christmas you suggested....

59c163a75e329_Mercierschristmaslabel4.thumb.jpg.b0675d8c60e365c59d4dd7f928d802de.jpg

On this label I changed the font on the apple scent.

59c1643a77705_Mercierschristmaslabel5.thumb.jpg.3b450bf6b1c3b1ed9919082491fe715f.jpg

59c1647aba483_Mercierschristmaslabel6.thumb.jpg.9581e4f8cfcf99ae953ef787c43a5417.jpg

I don't know if this was too commercial or what with the picture of the candles.  I just loved the colors and the whole look.

59c164e003a07_Mercierschristmaslabel7.thumb.jpg.ef948e2e47e85de1bafc25c12b6fa810.jpg

I have always loved the beautiful vintage deer of this design.  I've saved this design for years.   I know it really isn't that colorful but looking at the pine trees and the whole picture I think it could work nicely for a Christmas.  It's more simple, but just so different, serene and pretty.  And I just love deer.

59c1654903d7e_Mercierchristmaslabel8.thumb.jpg.5e9606bf2acec087faaa5800a4a45d95.jpg

Sorry there are so many designs....but geesh sometimes I just get on a roll and just don't know when to stop.

Thanks for taking the time to give me your opinions.

Trappeur

• Like 1

I like #1 as well, the biggest issue for me right off the bat though is what is the fragrance of the candle? Just by looking at the label it leaves me wondering what smell lurks inside. Is there room to put an actual fragrance name on ot Trap? 

Other than that I also really like #3. It flows really well and I can immediatly see the fragrance name. Everything is clear as day which I think is my personal taste. But that dang car with the tree on top is super cute too!

Hi Clear Black....

Well #1 it is an apple fragrance.....so you don't really get that from "The most wonderful "Apple" of the year?  Because Mac Apple is one of the most best selling fragrance there....so instead of the saying from that song, "It's the most wonderful "Time" of the year...."time" was change to "apple".....Maybe others won't understand too?

Trappeur

1 hour ago, SuzyK said:

Your labels are always so gorgeous! All of them are great! Are you just choosing 1 of these designs?  I LOVE the retro car design for #1 it has a Norman Rockwell feel to it.   

Why thankyou Suzy....Yes, one of them will be it...that is what I thought - a Norman R. feel to it......

Trappeur

# 1 hands down. It has a vintage vibe, love it, I wouldn't change a thing. I think the title  "The Most Wonderful Apple of the Year" is self explanatory 

to what the fragrance is, I wouldn't change a thing. You obviously know what your doing. You have a huge account and everything flys off the shelves.

If I had to pick a second it would be # 2. As always you do such a beautiful job. You should do a tutorial on how to use Zazzle :) 

Edited by Moonstar

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Another vote for #1 here!  And I got it that it was an apple scent. If someone doesn't, then I'm sure the name would be intriguing and they'd take a sniff and know right off it was apple. I always love your labels!

Actually I put up another post 2 days ago asking what name could I rename Macintosh apple to and Moonshine came up with the name "The most beautiful Apple of the year.  So I can't take credit for that name what so ever.

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

I love number 2!! And I love that your using the Apple name I came up with singing Xmas songs 😂

I do like number 1 a lot as well - it's cute and funny but I LOVE number 2 it screams holiday season to me 

Label #2 seems like it could put you in the holiday spirit & take that label home with you -- it also feels nice to give as a gift.

Hi Trappeur!

While I think they are all nice in their own right I have to say that I really like label #2 the best.  It just has that serious more professional look to it.  I personally like #1 as it's cute, but I don't know... I just think I would buy a candle with label #2 on it before I would buy a candle with label #1.  I know it sounds weird, but that's just my 2 cents!  

HTH 😋

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, Moonstar said:

# 1 hands down. It has a vintage vibe, love it, I wouldn't change a thing. I think the title  "The Most Wonderful Apple of the Year" is self explanatory 

to what the fragrance is, I wouldn't change a thing. You obviously know what your doing. You have a huge account and everything flys off the shelves.

If I had to pick a second it would be # 2. As always you do such a beautiful job. You should do a tutorial on how to use Zazzle :) 

20 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Thankyou FB, NJ and Marleigha!  Looks like we all think the same way.  #2 was my second choice.  Makes me feel good everyone likes the same.

Trappeur

I think to some of us, Label #2 is saying "Pick Me!! Pick Me!!"  :)

Edited by birdcharm
I think #1 is adorable, yet I also think #2 spells $$
  • Like 1