Macintosh Apple Rename

Trappeur

Can't believe I'm working on Christmas now....but I am...For once if I can stay focused enough I can get ahead of the game this time...

Quick question...

For my apple orchard account of course a number one seller for them has always been Macintosh Apple.  I'm trying to condense/make smaller the fragrances I make for them but this is really so very very hard let me tell you.   Everything sells there, thank God no matter what I bring in.....as long as their name of the orchard is on the label I could sell dog doo there I swear...so no problem with that.

My question is how could I rename Macintosh Apple to a Christmas Macintosh Apple?  Of course I definitely want Macintosh to be a part of it...or maybe just have apple in it?  I just want the Christmas label to have apple in it somehow?  Something catchy I'm thinking...

Well, while I'm talking about Christmas names, I could use some suggestions for naming a wine into a Christmas Holiday Wine too.  The wines I make are Cabernet, Strawberry Champagne and Vanilla Champagne.  So what could I do for a Christmas Wine name?

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

Well,  you did just fine Candybee.....Reindeer Apples is rather unique...I'm liking that one. Something similar I came up with is "Apple Treats for Rudolph" or maybe "An Apple for Rudolph".....  I don't know....I'm just horrible at this....

Trappeur

• Like 1

Winter Apple - HoneyCrisp Apple - Red Cameo Apple ( Last 2 are different varieties of apples ) 

Wine suggestions : Cheers - Very Merry Merlot  - Christmas Champaign - Winter Berry Cocktail - Santa Baby - Christmas Spritzer 

Im not very good at this but wanted to participate lol ! 

Edited by Moonstar

2 hours ago, moonshine said:

That's a tough one

you want just Christmas or overall holiday season and winter?  And it's straight up Apple- not a blend?

Merry Macintosh

Reindeer Apples

Winter Apple 

The most wonderful "Apple" of the year 

Yuletide Macintosh

I have to think in this one 

As I went back reading your suggestions Moonshine I was studying your "The most wonderful "Apple" of the year"  and I just now figured out what you meant by "Apple" instead of "Time".....duh....I love it!  I really do and I'm gonna go with it.....I know it's long, but I'm going to eek it out on my label...Wow!  Thanks so much!

Trappeur

50 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Winter Apple - HoneyCrisp Apple - Red Cameo Apple ( Last 2 are different varieties of apples ) 

Wine suggestions : Cheers - Very Merry Merlot  - Christmas Champaign - Winter Berry Cocktail - Santa Baby - Christmas Spritzer 

Im not very good at this but wanted to participate lol ! 

AAahhh...you just tickle me Moonstar....."I just wanted to participate....."  That was just so like hearing words from a precious little girl who got left out of the party planning and wanted to be a part of it.......And guess what?  I'm glad you participated because I love Santa Baby and Christmas Spritzer but I think Christmas Spritzer would be wonderful.  Its got the ring of Christmas bling and sparkle in that name and I'm going to go with a champagne scent.  So I think what I will do is on 1 line I will have:    Christmas Spritzer and on the next line under Christmas Spritzer I will have in parenthesis (Vanilla Champagne) so they will know what kind of drink it is.  How does that sound?  See??? Aren't you glad you participated?  I'm just horrible at names...Only 2 people posted to my question and I got my help I wanted....Thankyou Moonshine and Moonstar!   oh, oh, oh...two different people with their names both starting with "Moon"....ha!   Hmmmm, now wouldn't that be a cool name for some type of fragrance.....Moonshine & Moonstar.....lol  I could just envision some type of bourbon blend of some type with this name.....hmmmm..now I'm thinking...lol

Trappeur

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, birdcharm said:

I'm sorry I couldn't help, all I was coming up with was "Santa's Apples" which sounded kind of strange, or "Mrs. Claus's Apples" which wasn't much better!

I actually like both of those. You guys are all so good at this ! Hows the Sweet Merlot from American Soy ? I was on the site last night, they seem to have some 

pretty nice sounding FO's. Any that you can recommend ? Also, do you use their wax as well. Im thinking of trying the tart wax and a sample of the Millennium wax.

mac apple could be.... Horse Farts! :laugh2:

I guess that's not very Christmasy.

I use Christmas Apple or Apple Harvest. Be careful not to name it after another variety of apple as people who work with apples can smell it and tell you its smells like macintosh apple.

Apple Orchard

Bobbin for Apples or Apple Bobbin

Festive Apple

Midnight Clear Apple

Eve's Apple or Apple of Christmas Eve

Country Apple

Sparkling Apple

Gift of the Magi

I suck at renaming apple. LOL

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

I actually like both of those. You guys are all so good at this ! Hows the Sweet Merlot from American Soy ? I was on the site last night, they seem to have some 

pretty nice sounding FO's. Any that you can recommend ? Also, do you use their wax as well. Im thinking of trying the tart wax and a sample of the Millennium wax.

I used to use the millennium, love it, but it got too expensive. I highly recommend lemon cheesecake, pina coloda.  great throwers.  I recently ordered the blue sage and sea salt and I love it OOB. The merlot is pretty sweet, not too winey, definately worth 5 bucks :)  Theres another thread somewhere about american soy and milennium from last month I think.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

As I went back reading your suggestions Moonshine I was studying your "The most wonderful "Apple" of the year"  and I just now figured out what you meant by "Apple" instead of "Time".....duh....I love it!  I really do and I'm gonna go with it.....I know it's long, but I'm going to eek it out on my label...Wow!  Thanks so much!

Trappeur

👍 perfect now if only I could like names I try to figure out myself 😂

I love that Christmas song and it's very popular right now on plank signs so it should be a hit! 

@franu61  Thank you ! I had the lemon cheesecake is my cart already lol ! Theres another one I saw that was $5 Black Ginseng. Worth taking a chance on for $5.00

Im also looking at their ; Eucalyptus Lavender - blue sage + lavender - white tea + ginger - oatmeal cookie - milk + sugar and the Firewood .

Ill also try the pina colodo you suggested. Great prices on the FO's 

Edited by Moonstar

5 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

@franu61  Thank you ! I had the lemon cheesecake is my cart already lol ! Theres another one I saw that was $5 Black Ginseng. Worth taking a chance on for $5.00

Im also looking at their ; Eucalyptus Lavender - blue sage + lavender - white tea + ginger - oatmeal cookie - milk + sugar and the Firewood .

Harvest is nice - could be same as peaks 

sage- true

blueberry- true 

french thyme-  very medicinal

eucalyptus- smells true

cabin fever- woodsy

Blue sage and sea salt - herbal salty 

firewood- kinda sweet like bonfire bliss 

essence of nature -smells like F and m to me 

bday cake- ehhh doesn't smell like cake to me 

white cedar with spice- weird 

none I have in wax yet though 

on another note flamings Amish harvest smells the same to me also as peaks 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Are you all talking about American soy?

Trappeur

9 hours ago, moonshine said:

Harvest is nice - could be same as peaks 

sage- true

blueberry- true 

french thyme-  very medicinal

eucalyptus- smells true

cabin fever- woodsy

Blue sage and sea salt - herbal salty 

firewood- kinda sweet like bonfire bliss 

essence of nature -smells like F and m to me 

bday cake- ehhh doesn't smell like cake to me 

white cedar with spice- weird 

none I have in wax yet though 

on another note flamings Amish harvest smells the same to me also as peaks 

Thanks for chiming in. Didn't you say you bought sample bags of the millennium wax, have you tested it yet ? Glad you added the review on bday cake, Ill take 

that one out of my cart. Even though I don't care for Re bonfire bliss I think I might still try the firewood. I have campfire from BC but Im thinking most would 

like the sweeter type like this one maybe IDK Im confused on which to choose lol ! Oh what does F and M stand for ???  BS + salt, you do like it or its just ok ?

F and m is frankincense and myrrh- that was my first thought smelling oob

I do really like the bs and salt oob- very different 

these are just quick sniff reviews I haven't poured any of them yet - maybe the bday cake will transform but it doesn't smell like One to me 😂

I have poured some millenium and pillar blend...it's too early for me to judge and I only did one Scent so far 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, moonshine said:

F and m is frankincense and myrrh- that was my first thought smelling oob

I do really like the bs and salt oob- very different 

these are just quick sniff reviews I haven't poured any of them yet - maybe the bday cake will transform but it doesn't smell like One to me 😂

I have poured some millenium and pillar blend...it's too early for me to judge and I only did one Scent so far 

Oh gawd I was bracing myself for 

F & M  stood for a swear word lol 

thank you 😊 

Apples & Frost

Apples in Narnia

Winter Apple Orchid

Christmas Apple Tree

Apples for Ornaments

Christmas Morning Apple

Have Yourself a Merry Little Apple

Silver Bells and Apple Shells

Rockin' Around the Apple Tree