Received my first Bulk Apothecary Order

Trappeur

Received my first order from Bulk Apothecary.

They shipped next day and got pretty fast in 2 days....

My order was very small.  I only ordered wicks and 1 oil.

Package of cd4 wicks were only 5.95 a hundred.  (Normally I order from BC as that is the only place that I have found who carried these small wicks)

Granted, they were 3" but in using very small jars I always have to cut off a lot of the 6" regular length of a wick so these are a perfect size and I still have to cut off a bit.

Got other standard wick sizes in the cd's and they are 6.95 a hundred.  I usually pay 9.99 a hundred so 3.00 less per package is a nice savings.

They also give on the first order 10.00 off and you only need to have 30.00 to get this great little discount.  Great way for advertising.

The only oil I ordered was Dutch Apple Pie and my, my is this every beautiful for an apple pie!.....I'm loving this scent.  If it throws as beautiful as this scent is smelling from the bottle, this will be my go to place to get my apple pie.  I'm a bakery person and love just sweet things.  All the notes of pie crust, cinnamon, sugar and apple is there.....I'm very impressed with this oil.....Keep my fingers crossed.  I'm making today.  Oh, and the bottle of oil is a silver tin container.

Shipping was only 7.70....another great feature.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 4

Sounds like a good deal.  I might have to check them out.....someday.  

I placed an order with Aztec yesterday, so that makes 4 orders in a little over a week. I told two people yesterday that I AM NOT going to order any more fragrance oil until and unless someone has a Black Friday sale.  They are supposed to remind me what I said if I weaken. :)

Aztec has two new pumpkin fragrances at an introductory price and I needed to restock a couple of FO's....but see I always make an excuse to order more and more and more.  

I need to stay out of the Fragrance Discussion section. :)  

I really need to put in an order for BA. They are only 1 of 2 places I have found that carry the small 5oz apothecary (country comfort) jars that I use. I have a feeling in the next year or so I will have to discontinue that size jar and find something else, but it fits my brand so nicely, I don't want to switch! 

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Granted, they were 3" but in using very small jars I always have to cut off a lot of the 6" regular length of a wick so these are a perfect size and I still have to cut off a bit.

When I have to use long wicks and then cut off a bunch, I re-tab them and get double the use out of the wick. You just have to make sure to really crimp the wick onto the tab so it doesn't pull out. 

9 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

So right Jane, that's if you make your own wick assemblies.....I don't...lol.....but you are definitely right!

So if you want my left over ends, I'll mail them to you....seriously....cause I have LOTS!

Trappeur

I appreciate your offer, but I normally only use zinc wicks in my jar candles. But thank you so much! 

You can use them for your gorgeous firestarters!! :)