CarolP

keystone bought remaining peaks inventory

BIG NEWS!!!! We have recently(well today actually) purchased all remaining inventory of Peak's Candle Supply. Over the next few weeks we will be listing the products. We will be carrying the same scents Peak had and NOT DUPLICATIONS! Please bare with us as we have a lot of sorting to do! Please share to let everyone know!!

• Like 9

That should make soooo many happy...

My question is since they bought up all the supplies, does that mean they bought Peaks codes?

Trappeur

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

My question is since they bought up all the supplies, does that mean they bought Peaks codes?

Trappeur

That's kind of the impression I got when I read their Facebook page. Hopefully so!

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

I believe so, yes.

It will be interesting if they raise prices of keep them, or possibly even lower the prices (doubtful).

Peak was always on the higher end, and once they moved out of CO, I only bought FO's from them once because they became unaffordable to me with shipping, unless they were on sale, which after they moved, they hardly ever had any sales on FO's.

11 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Is Keystone any closer to you Jane?

Trappeur

No, they are in PA close to where Peaks moved too from here. 

6 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

Keystone is in Pennsylvania where Peaks was before they moved from Denver, Colorado

Ha, you beat me too it. :) 

2 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

No, they are in PA close to where Peaks moved too from here. 

Thanks for clearing that up  

Edited by Jcandleattic

Yippee! I have a few FOs I use that I really don't want to have to replace. Especially the ones I use for CP are always the hardest to replace!

How come I never heard of Keystone....don't recall anyone here mentioning that supplier.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GailC said:

How come I never heard of Keystone....don't recall anyone here mentioning that supplier.

Ive never heard of them either. To my nose I like Peaks Sugar Cookie + Birthday Cake best so Im happy about this. Fruit Slices is pretty good too.

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Ive never heard of them either. To my nose I like Peaks Sugar Cookie + Birthday Cake best so Im happy about this. Fruit Slices is pretty good too.

Their Fruit Slices is my favorite, along with many others, but I can get by with getting them elsewhere. I *might* try Keystone if they don't end up being too expensive. 

• Like 1

I've heard of them.  They have their own candle line as I have seen them in stores.  They are in PA on Paxton Street.   Now if it is the same company....

Trappeur

I've been to their website a few times but they didn't have many oils to choose from and didn't carry the wax I use so I never would order oils from them. I will now though if they have Peak's oils. I loved their birthday cake better than anyone else's and a couple more.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to being able to get the few I use and stock up.  I'd not heard of them before and after checking their site, there are no reviews of their oils that I saw and hopefully they don't jack up the prices.   Guess I will have to wait and see.

She has some great oils, I haven't tried them all but some are top sellers for me. Blueberry Cobbler is one of my top 5 sellers all year. She also has a sweet pumpkin I sell a lot of.

So I stopped in today and she is in fact is going to be carrying Peaks oils. I'm so glad, as I was panicking for some of Peaks I can't live without.

Like I said she has a lot of great oils that I myself use in our products. I picked up more Blueberry Cobbler today, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Candy Corn and Sweet Vanilla Pumpkin Pie.

• Like 3

So excited! The majority of my candles are with peaks scents! I didn't want to have to start all over trying to find quality fragrance oils and testing. It took a long time with a lot of testing to get my candles to smell and burn the way I want them to. Now to find another supplier for my 4627 since it doesn't appear that Keystone carries it. Hopefully somewhere that the shipping isn't going to kill me 🙂

Edited by jgcurt

On 9/11/2017 at 8:43 PM, Belinda said:

I've been to their website a few times but they didn't have many oils to choose from and didn't carry the wax I use so I never would order oils from them. I will now though if they have Peak's oils. I loved their birthday cake better than anyone else's and a couple more.

They have a good Sugar Cookie too Belinda 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

They have a good Sugar Cookie too Belinda 

Are you talking about Peak's sugar cookie or Keystone? I've used Peak's and you're right, it's really good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belinda said:

Are you talking about Peak's sugar cookie or Keystone? I've used Peak's and you're right, it's really good!

Peaks. Ive never even heard of Keystone