keystone bought remaining peaks inventory

CarolP

9 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Are the oils up for sale now?

Trappeur

I don't think so, Im thinking another week ? Im getting sugar cookie + birthday cake. Both are very good. What do you use from Peak ?

Old Town Bakery is good + the pie crust too. A bunch of others too lol ! 

Edited by Moonstar

Supposedly you can preorder now by calling or emailing. No idea on prices though 🤔

on their Facebook page:

*********Peak Update********* We now have all of the inventory on our grounds. Now the long process of taking inventory and setting up the space Bear with us as it is more than 3 tractor trailer loads!.  
We are currently taking preorders! So if you need something, please call 1-877-318-4179 in an order to insure the fastest processing! There will be absolutely no price increases, you may even see a decrease on a few items. As product becomes available we will be putting it on the website.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2017 at 8:16 AM, Moonstar said:

I don't think so, Im thinking another week ? Im getting sugar cookie + birthday cake. Both are very good. What do you use from Peak ?

Old Town Bakery is good + the pie crust too. A bunch of others too lol ! 

I like their sugar cookie out of everyone elses too so I'll get some of that.  Then there was one like a cinnamon and pine type.....can't remember.

I could never get Old Town Bakery to throw for me.  Have you Moonstar?  If so, did you put in 464?

Trappeur

16 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I like their sugar cookie out of everyone elses too so I'll get some of that.  Then there was one like a cinnamon and pine type.....can't remember.

I could never get Old Town Bakery to throw for me.  Have you Moonstar?  If so, did you put in 464?

Trappeur

Cinnamon & Balsam - one of my favorite scents, and it's a best seller in candles. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

This could be dangerous!!  I went and looked and there are several of their oils I'd like to try.  I'm sure prices will be up a bit but with free shipping it will make up for it.

They said they were not going to raise prices from what Peak had and that on several the prices would probably be lower. So time will tell I guess... 

As you said, the free shipping will make up for it. 

51 minutes ago, Paperbackstash said:

I haven't ordered from them either but the shipping costs are promising. I'm returning back to soapmaking and some candle tarts after over 10 years, and I don't believe I ordered Peak before. I do wish there were reviews/more descriptions, but will place an order soon. 

The Peak oils are not on the site as of yet, and when they are they will be marked as Peak I believe (that's what Keystone said) 

When Peak was live and their website up, they did have reviews on most of the oils for the application it was used in. Not sure if/how you'd be able to access that information though... 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

I used Old Town Bakery in wax melts using  a blend of soy + 4625. Their bday cake is pretty good too and strong , have you tried that one ? 

12 minutes ago, GailC said:

Wow!  Magic!  I'm not even going to ask how you did this, because I probably wouldn't understand anyway. :)

You know what they say "The internet is forever!!" LOL 

I knew about the wayback machine to find websites that have since been taken down, I just had no idea how to get to it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

Could we find the way back machine for Tennessee Candle??

Barbara, click on the link above, then there will be another link box within the site - pick the date you want, and enter the website and it should bring it up. For some reason access was denied through my company (probably because it presents as a pop-up?) anyway, try that. It will probably work.. 

• Like 1