Candle Jars - What Type Jars do Bath & Body works use?

Community Candle has some but they are pricey. And bulk discounts are pretty much non existant.

You could check fillmore container, but I am not sure. You are right, metal lids at a good price are tough to fine. Specifically for particular jars.

Unfortunately, I do not have any good suggestions at the moment. Ill keep my eyes open though.

• 11 months later...

I just recieved an order from Candles and Supplies for the same type jars Bath and Body Works has. 

Almost the same size   And the lid fits  the Bath and Body Works jar I have here at home

http://www.candlesandsupplies.net/17-oz.-Oversize-Tumbler-w-Hammered-Copper-Lid-per-case-24

Edited by barbaranj

• 5 months later...

I am looking for a self-sealing flat metal lid that will fit a 4" diameter jar.  Would appreciate any suggestions.  I do not understand why a company makes a jar for candles and no lid!  I used the 20 oz. tureen, and they have stopped producing them and I am frantically trying to find a new jar.  Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, bugtussle said:

Deby call me.  I left you a phone message.

Hey there bugtussle! It’s good to see you!

im down to the last bits of satsuma guava FO from an old co-op and think of you every time I see the bottle ❤️